• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
Hoping this doesn't cause a flamewar of sorts but i just wanted to ask for y'all's opinions of who you feel the most helpful supportive nicest informative any metric you want to judge your favourite user or "best" one on

I believe i have a few candidates for this myself but i wonder what you all think 1st for sure

EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
This thread feels a potential mistake in the making, but anyway...

I personally find @wildflowers1996 to be the nicest member. They're so sweet that it makes me sad that they're suffering so much.

And @CRT Seal TV . He originally pm'd me for nudes but we ended up becoming good friends and he was really nice and supportive. He doesn't go on here as much anymore but he was doing much better last time we chatted. I hope he's doing well.

Last edited:
goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
This thread feels a potential mistake in the making, but anyway...

I personally find @wildflowers1996 to be the nicest member. They're so sweet that it makes me sad that they're suffering so much.
This thread could definitely go south i was hoping for it to be positive but i can defo see it going the wrong way

As for wildflower i'm aware of her we haven't interacted with each other much but i can tell she's a nice person and am not fully aware of their story but knowledgeable to how they wish to go and i wish them success in doing so if they can't find happiness in the living plane of existence we call earth

Reactions: EvisceratedJester
L

LifeIsCrazyNemb

Arcanist
Jan 21, 2024
Most members here are supportive.
here my list, im thankfull to all of them. They somehow helped me a lot in my process
@Soon i will be gone @Erick @strigoi @Cakeisalie @Alessa @vak @mehdone @wagner2029 @Linda @whywere
@Little_Suzy

Last edited:
goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
I've come across so many kind people on here that it'd be a crime not to mention them on here, but still, for the sake of not crowding this thread, I'd go with @Praestat_Mori.
Mori is pretty good they helped me a fair bit when i joined initially one of the 1st few names I remembered from here saw them here and there since then but haven't had interacted with them directly for some time
Most members here are supportive.
here my list, im thankfull to all of them. They somehow helped me a lot in my process
@Soon i will be gone @Erick @strigoi @Cakeisalie @Alessa @vak @mehdone @wagner2029 @Linda
I would ask you for reasons for each but i doubt you wanna start writing us war and peace 😂

L

LifeIsCrazyNemb

Arcanist
Jan 21, 2024
Mori is pretty good they helped me a fair bit when i joined initially one of the 1st few names I remembered from here saw them here and there since then but haven't had interacted with them directly for some time

I would ask you for reasons for each but i doubt you wanna start writing us war and peace 😂
There is also another (and oposite) list of members who spread fake info....and of course a list of 01 notorious member that send anoyying repetitive daily messages 🤣

Last edited:
goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
@FuneralCry
In the words of Jose Mourinho

"I prefer not to speak,if i speak i'll be in big trouble"
There is also another (and oposite) list of members who spread fake info....and of course a list of 01 member that send anoyying repetitive daily messages 🤣
honestly as much as i'd love to make a reverse thread but i'm not trying to get myself banned here 😂

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
In the words of Jose Mourinho

"I prefer not to speak,if i speak i'll be in big trouble"
I don't mind speaking about her. I have my reasons as to why she's my favourite user
I would agree BUT I would have to post the same theme daily and daily and daily.

Walter
I can understand how the repetitiveness is annoying to most users but I also know that her repetitiveness doesn't affect me at all because of my autism. Besides, I only read her threads occasionally rather than reading every single thread that she posts

soulkitty

soulkitty

Just a shell of who I once was.
Apr 6, 2024
@Malaria @UsagiDrop @Life_and_Death @Jiyuurakka @Meteora @pilotviolin @Pluto @Suicidebydeath @limeoctave @Againstthewind @Praestat_Mori @iloveduster @slightoverlooked all seem like very incredible people :) I have a lot more, there's just too many to name tbh

goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
I don't mind speaking about her. I have my reasons as to why she's my favourite user

I can understand how the repetitiveness is annoying to most users but I also know that her repetitiveness doesn't affect me at all because of my autism. Besides, I only read her threads occasionally rather than reading every single thread that she posts
If you wanna explain your reasoning I'm genuinely open to listening

Unlike most i don't necessarily mind her like i can sorta see where she's coming from in the whole "down with pro lifers" mentality but in doing so she ends up going for the other extreme which idk if thats their intention or just how she comes across so I have a mixed view of them
@Malaria @UsagiDrop @Life_and_Death @Jiyuurakka @Meteora @pilotviolin @Pluto @Suicidebydeath @limeoctave @Againstthewind @Praestat_Mori @iloveduster @slightoverlooked all seem like very incredible people :) I have a lot more, there's just too many to name tbh
Again could ask about each one but as i said to someone else not expecting war and peace 😂

1MiserableGuy

Experienced
Dec 30, 2023
I wouldn't call any of them helpful. I just come here so I can express I would rather die than live without being reported secretly to police

EternalShore

EternalShore

Hardworking Lass who Dreams of Love~ 💕✨
Jun 9, 2023
tbh, I think most people are supportive in their varying communication styles and such~ :) We've all experienced enough hardship to bring us together here, and we do our best to support each other through it at all! ^_^ like, I would obviously say my bf is the most for me, but as long as people aren't only concerned about themselves and do their best to sympathize/empathize without forcing life onto someone, that person very much has the potential to be that person for someone! ^_^

carac

carac

"and if this is the end, i am glad i met you."
May 27, 2023
hmmmmm @Dot is very supportive overall, has a great wealth of knowledge and very caring @HighFlight Does a lot of unrecognized work in the Supprt Megathread and eslewhere @Praestat_Mori shows a lot of support in terms of comments and reactions @Judah Has done a lot of work supporting users here and on Discord

There are many others, too numerous to mention

There is a Megathread you can use lot let someone know

surroundedbydemons

surroundedbydemons

Experienced
Mar 6, 2024
(this thread can go sideways...)

I think @EvisceratedJester is one of the most objective and supportive users here.

I like how she can find the approach to almost any user through her empathetic tone, while her rationality ensures valuable advice.

Empathy is definitely something that I lack naturally... So she's someone I look up to.

~~~
I did not tag the others because of their infrequent replies...

EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
(this thread can go sideways...)

I think @EvisceratedJester is one of the most objective and supportive users here.

I like how she can find the approach to almost any user through her empathetic tone, while her rationality ensures valuable advice.

Empathy is definitely something that I lack naturally... So she's someone I look up to.

~~~
I did not tag the others because of their infrequent replies...
Aw, thank you. That's do sweet.

ForgottenAgain

ForgottenAgain

On the rollercoaster of sadness
Oct 17, 2023
@Suicidebydeath has been very kind to me, a pleasure to talk to. I like @Praestat_Mori comments on threads, see their name come up a lot. @Meteora is also a user I like, created that nice good morning/good night thread and usually writes nice comments.