ger3172

ger3172

prove to me im not gonna die alone
Oct 23, 2021
8:05pm
my life has been ruined by little boys.
that's a thought i can't get my mind off today after observing my younger brothers. one is 13, the other is almost 16. they're so immature, almost innocent, but i know they are not. they're just little boys.
boys from this age range have hurt me alright. nothing unusual. but then, a 16 year old decided to use his genius to torture me, such defenseless, kind girl. how come little boys cause so much damage? so much pain, trauma, horror? i was just 16. so much of what my brothers have, i had it taken away from me by force, by abuse. he was just a little boy. but i was just a little girl, too.

• Hugs
Reactions: AsleepPreference160
Ferret77

Ferret77

Jun 2, 2023
I'm so sorry, you had to go through all of that. I hope you're doing alright...and it's at least a little bit better.
I know what you mean. I was so little. Sometimes, it hits me out of nowhere, how small I was, how young and helpless. I was a child. And my heart really breaks, when I think about how quickly my childhood got taken away, how I never really had a chance to have a normal life. I mean.... It's absolutely devastating and utterly horrible, nobody should go through that. Yet....So many people do. Hopefully, we can heal...

• Hugs
Reactions: AsleepPreference160 and ger3172
ger3172

ger3172

Oct 23, 2021
I'm so sorry, you had to go through all of that. I hope you're doing alright...and it's at least a little bit better.
I know what you mean. I was so little. Sometimes, it hits me out of nowhere, how small I was, how young and helpless. I was a child. And my heart really breaks, when I think about how quickly my childhood got taken away, how I never really had a chance to have a normal life. I mean.... It's absolutely devastating and utterly horrible, nobody should go through that. Yet....So many people do. Hopefully, we can heal...
i know right. it's so tragic we weren't even able to stand up for ourselves.
I'm sorry that happened to you, too. May we eventually heal from all the damage they caused us

Ferret77

Ferret77

Jun 2, 2023
Yeah....I don't know why the best people always have to endure so much suffering, for literally no reason. We didn't do anything to deserve this, for God's sake.
That said....I believe in us!
I'm new here, but I already feel like the people here understand me way better, than people in my actual life....Is that sad?
Anyways, if you ever needed someone to talk to, I'm always here....

ger3172

ger3172

Oct 23, 2021
yeah the forum is great. i was feeling so lonely in my head earlier and just by someone understanding how i feel today I feel better already. if u wanna talk, my PMs are always open.

• Love
Reactions: Ferret77 and jaxxon_sunn
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's so horrible how humans create so much suffering in this world, I think humans are the worst species. It sounds so awful what you've been through, this is certainly such a hellish world we exist in where people suffer all through no fault of their own.

• Love
Reactions: AsleepPreference160 and ger3172