• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

AboutBlank

AboutBlank

The slight hits of happiness are just not worth it
Feb 20, 2023
Basically, is it a reasonable idea to ingest weed and or alcohol before taking the SN to take the edge off so to say if you arent able to get any benzos?

themethod

themethod

A walking contradiction full of wasted potential!
Mar 27, 2023
From what ive read alcohol isnt a good idea but weed shouldn't be an issue as long as it doesnt make you paranoid... i will use smoking some nice cbd indica bud as its more mild on my brain but still eases pain and chills me out!

Reactions: nonialabaster
dimstar

dimstar

Poor little woodpecker
Mar 17, 2023
With sn they recommend fasting even liquids for a few hour before. Alchohol could also make you more likely to vomit. I wish I could be drunk as a skunk when I take my sn but I dont think it's worth the risk of failure. I have doc appt Friday to hopefully get some benzo prescribed (ive never had any luck with getting them before) and will have to go with that and some thc gummies. If I cant get benzos I might just take sleeping pills.

• Love
Reactions: nonialabaster