• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

Toptock

Experienced
Jun 6, 2020
Originally i planned to ctb tbrough SN. But I'm having a hell of a time getting meto. So since i have the gear for night night i might take another crack at that. But since I have changed my mind about the method I've encountered a kind of disbelief period. I feel as though my mind has labeled the new method as simply preposterous considering we'd put so much effort into this. Has anyone encountered this issue?

fluxis

fluxis

Nov 10, 2018
You can do SN without meto
Many have died and been successful with SN without using meto
meto is just an extra

Reactions: lobster salad, NodusTollens and GoodPersonEffed
T

Toptock

Experienced
Jun 6, 2020
You can do SN without meto
Many have died and been successful with SN without using meto
meto is just an extra
I know, i wanted to avoid potentially failing by being caught through vomiting. The meto was also to help prevent it all from being so miserable

Reactions: lobster salad
T

Toptock

Experienced
Jun 6, 2020
I suppose i could make an attempt through my doctor, I'll look into the other reliable optiond and explore doing this without

falloutcarter13

falloutcarter13

Bury me, bury me...
Aug 1, 2020
I can't get meto either, I'm going to take the SN without it. I may take zofran even though its not supposed to work for SN...what's the harm, right? I'll hopefully be dead anyway. But I've read reports of people taking meto and still vomiting, just so you know...so if you can't risk puking at all, SN probably wasn't right for you even with meto. Imo only, of course.

Wish you the very best of luck with whatever you decide to do =)

Reactions: NodusTollens
A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
You have a high probability of vomiting with meto as well.

Reactions: NodusTollens and FriendofDeath
L

Lost1804

Student
Jun 26, 2019
I suppose i could make an attempt through my doctor, I'll look into the other reliable optiond and explore doing this without
We can get it in the UK for migraine sickness, not travel sickness. It has to be ordered online from Boots chemists. Maybe check it out where you are?

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I know, i wanted to avoid potentially failing by being caught through vomiting. The meto was also to help prevent it all from being so miserable
People vomit who have taken meto so it's a given you will vomit. The worse part is feeling your heart racing and beating hard in my opinion as someone who experiences that naturally. It's terrifying when that happens.

ahs1079

ahs1079

HELP ME I AM IN HELL.
Jul 2, 2020
How much SN does the trick?
176 lbs and 5'7.5" female

Pookie

Pookie

Somebody you used to know.
Oct 18, 2020
People vomit who have taken meto so it's a given you will vomit. The worse part is feeling your heart racing and beating hard in my opinion as someone who experiences that naturally. It's terrifying when that happens.
Can one take propranolol beforehand to mitigate those heart palps/racing heart? I get heart palps on occasion and I hate it.

T

Toptock

Experienced
Jun 6, 2020
Thats my plan. If im gonna vomit then ill vomit, but i need to keep myself from panicking.
The propranolol will help immensely with that.

Reactions: Pookie
Pookie

Pookie

Somebody you used to know.
Oct 18, 2020
Thats my plan. If im gonna vomit then ill vomit, but i need to keep myself from panicking.
The propranolol will help immensely with that.
Do you have benzos? They can sometimes help with nausea. I have gastritis and they sometimes help with my nausea. And a benzo along with propranolol will calm you even more.

Last edited:
T

Toptock

Experienced
Jun 6, 2020
I'll look into that, thank you!

Reactions: Pookie