• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Into The Void

Into The Void

Student
Mar 10, 2021
After trying the tourniquet method and partial hanging, I found that it doesn't work for me because I don't know how to effectively compress my carotids. I've read up on a lot of different methods, but I think salt overdose sounds like a good one. Cardiac arrest, seizures, coma, and then death will result from this method if done properly. I want to take a salt dose that is much higher than the lethal dose so that death will hopefully be guaranteed. I think I'll dissolve about 600 g of salt in about 1.5 liters of water. Over the next few weeks, I'll practice chugging 1.5 liters of regular water just to get my stomach used to the feeling of so much liquid. Now, the big problem with this method is avoiding vomiting (the strong taste of salt will induce vomiting). Do you guys have any ideas on how to avoid vomiting with this method? I will do some experiments on how to protect my taste buds from the salt...I'll try saran-wrapping my tongue with some toothpaste, maybe even try rolling a flavored condom on my tongue to see if that will mask a strong salty taste. You guys have any other ideas for experiments?
Terrible idea IMO. There is no need to reinvent the wheel, stick with the tired and true methods.

Reactions: Spitfire
M

MyStateKilledMe

Arcanist
Apr 23, 2020
This thread is interesting. There used to be an execution method in the Russian Empire: forcing a sentenced criminal to keep eating salt until he/she dies. (Other methods were full-suspension hanging and beheading with an axe.)

Last edited:
Somage

Somage

Jan 30, 2021
Salt overdose is painful and long time to suffer. Constant nausea of a brutal nature and endless violently aggressive vomiting. I would forget it and look at other avenues. Trust me it's horrendous I tried it.