• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Serio

Serio

Feb 24, 2020
Ok so I doubt this would work easily but could you kill yourself with minocycline? And if so what would be the risk of failure like if you failed would the chance of brain damage or paralization for example ve high and how much would uvhave to take sorry if i used wrong tag btw wasn't sure to use method or help

PhilosOfDoom

PhilosOfDoom

Experienced
Nov 22, 2019
You were right in your doubt. The medication listed is not a barbiturate, a barbiturate is used as sedatives or anesthetics, and is the standard for overdoses. However, it can kill you. But that shouldn't be a standard, tons of things can kill you, but are violent, or high risk of failure. Minocycline is a bacterial antibiotic. It is possible for it to cause Toxic Brain Injury, depends on the drug's effect on the nervous system, and if it causes the body to stop getting oxygen to the brain. The chance is really low. Antibiotics are not as psychoactive as opiods. So it's a lesser chance of oxygen deprivation. It usually just affects the Liver if survived.

Please note, I don't know shit medically, all of this is from 15-20 minutes of research into causes of toxic brain injury, and the drug mentioned. Do not take this as medical advice.

Reactions: Serio
Serio

Serio

Feb 24, 2020
You were right in your doubt. The medication listed is not a barbiturate, a barbiturate is used as sedatives or anesthetics, and is the standard for overdoses. However, it can kill you. But that shouldn't be a standard, tons of things can kill you, but are violent, or high risk of failure. Minocycline is a bacterial antibiotic. It is possible for it to cause Toxic Brain Injury, depends on the drug's effect on the nervous system, and if it causes the body to stop getting oxygen to the brain. The chance is really low. Antibiotics are not as psychoactive as opiods. So it's a lesser chance of oxygen deprivation. It usually just affects the Liver if survived.

Please note, I don't know shit medically, all of this is from 15-20 minutes of research into causes of toxic brain injury, and the drug mentioned. Do not take this as medical advice.
Thank you very helpful :) def not doing that then lol bc I dont wanna get brain damage from attempting