• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

200_ponies

200_ponies

Apr 8, 2019
Hello everyone:

I am in the process of applying for a FOID card and then purchasing a Mossberg 500 shotgun (supposedly a really decent, affordable, reliable home defense shotgun) to ctb with. I plan to take a firearms safety class before I actually use the shotgun so that I don't mess anything up when the time comes.

However, I am worried that somehow I might twitch and misfire or hit the wrong part of my brain/spine and end up a vegetable, but still alive. Therefore I want to combine my method with another method to ensure a near 100% success chance. I want to try once and only once, and succeed at it.

So what are some good methods I could do in combination with a shotgun to the head? I considered somehow using inert gas asphyxiation as well, but I'm not sure how that would even work. Do you guys have any ideas for simple methods to use? They don't necessarily have to be painless methods, since I will be shooting myself and hopefully going unconscious before any real agony sets in.

My only stipulation is that I'm not sure how to use the darkweb at all and therefore don't know how I would get my hands on something like N.

Thanks for any help or ideas!

SearchForPeace

SearchForPeace

Soo much agony. Little reward. Give me Peace.
Apr 11, 2019
If you really want to be sure, lean from a high building/bridge/cliff etc. and use the shotgun. May you find peace.

Reactions: *KNAZ*, Batstern, suffering and 1 other person
200_ponies

200_ponies

Apr 8, 2019
If you really want to be sure, lean from a high building/bridge/cliff etc. and use the shotgun. May you find peace.

Thanks for the quick reply. I'll have to see if there are any places where that'd be safe for me to do. Jumping would probably do the trick but I worry about the shotgun falling and hurting someone somehow.

Reactions: SearchForPeace
suffering

suffering

Too p*ssy to end it, too suicidal to leave
Aug 17, 2018
Or be ready for full suspension hanging, by sitting on a chair with your head in a noose before pulling the trigger. Or drink N right before shooting yourself. I hope you find peace.

Reactions: 200_ponies and SearchForPeace
R

Roadkill

Experienced
Dec 25, 2018
My preferred combination would be drinking Sodium Azide, then a few seconds later shooting myself in the head with the shotgun... The SA would insure death even if the shotgun failed

Reactions: spanishguy22, 200_ponies and suffering
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
Shotgun in the middle of an open body of water (lake, river, ocean, pond) etc. would be sufficient too. The thing is you would be unconscious or dead and in the event that you aren't dead (meaning failed attempt with the shotgun), then you would die of drowning.

Reactions: 200_ponies, TiredHorse and suffering
200_ponies

200_ponies

Apr 8, 2019
Thanks everyone for the help and responses.

I think full suspension hanging might be the simplest option for me, although I checked around and it looks like sodium azide is really simple to buy, and it's very effective. I'll keep both in mind and then see what I can set up best when my FOID card arrives.

Also, this is slightly off-topic but where is a good place to shoot yourself?

I can't do it at home since I have roommates and I worry that I would be found too quickly at a hotel. Should I find a quiet place to park my car and shoot myself there?

Last edited:
JadedGray

JadedGray

Life Eternal
Jul 24, 2018
You would have to be careful since trying any other method could affect your ability to shoot. You wouldn't want to involuntarily move trying another method while also trying to shoot yourself and end up worse than how you started. A gun is more than enough if you shoot in the proper place. Trying another method alongside it would just be overkill or an accident waiting to happen.

It would be fine doing it in your car or in a wooded area somewhere, since it's quick and there's no chance of being interrupted.

Last edited:
Reactions: siray, 200_ponies and Camille Lejeune
S

spanishguy22

Enlightened
Apr 9, 2019
You would have to be careful since trying any other method could affect your ability to shoot. You wouldn't want to involuntarily move trying another method while also trying to shoot yourself and end up worse than how you started. A gun is more than enough if you shoot in the proper place. Trying another method alongside it would just be overkill or an accident waiting to happen.

It would be fine doing it in your car or in a wooded area somewhere, since it's quick and there's no chance of being interrupted.
Is SA so quick to act that 20 seconds after drinking it you would start twitching? Unable to aim?

Reactions: 200_ponies
JadedGray

JadedGray

Life Eternal
Jul 24, 2018
Is SA so quick to act that 20 seconds after drinking it you would start twitching? Unable to aim?

The PPeH says that death is rapid upon consumption and that it can cause seizures. So I wouldn't chance it.

Reactions: siray and 200_ponies
200_ponies

200_ponies

Apr 8, 2019
Sorry for the long delay between posts; life has been getting in the way (ironically).

Thanks for the replies @JadedGray and @spanishguy22! I have decided I'll ctb in my car after all. That way my loved ones or hotel cleaning staff won't have to find me like that.

And JadedGray, your post about affecting my shooting ability is a really good point that I hadn't considered at all for some reason. I've been doing lots of research on locating and properly aiming at the Medulla Oblongada so I'm actually feeling better about my chances with just using a shotgun. I think once I actually get the gun and can practice aiming and take a couple classes I'll be feeling more confident, too.

I can't tell you guys how much I appreciate your insights. I'll be sure to update you all about my FOID card and how it goes purchasing the shotgun, just in case someone else is planning on doing the same.

JadedGray

JadedGray

Life Eternal
Jul 24, 2018
Sorry for the long delay between posts; life has been getting in the way (ironically).

Thanks for the replies @JadedGray and @spanishguy22! I have decided I'll ctb in my car after all. That way my loved ones or hotel cleaning staff won't have to find me like that.

And JadedGray, your post about affecting my shooting ability is a really good point that I hadn't considered at all for some reason. I've been doing lots of research on locating and properly aiming at the Medulla Oblongada so I'm actually feeling better about my chances with just using a shotgun. I think once I actually get the gun and can practice aiming and take a couple classes I'll be feeling more confident, too.

I can't tell you guys how much I appreciate your insights. I'll be sure to update you all about my FOID card and how it goes purchasing the shotgun, just in case someone else is planning on doing the same.

Good luck. It sounds like you've got a good plan.

TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018

Yes, CTB'ing in a car/vehicle is a good way to contain the mess and my additional recommendation is to do it at night and also in a secluded place, where you will less likely be found too soon or interrupted.

S

spanishguy22

Enlightened
Apr 9, 2019
My preferred combination would be drinking Sodium Azide, then a few seconds later shooting myself in the head with the shotgun... The SA would insure death even if the shotgun failed
This is my main method. Although I'm between head and chest.

R

ReadyToMeetMyMaker

Oct 30, 2019
I am also planning to use a 12 gauge shotgun with 00 or #1 buckshot shells to ctb. I haven't decided on which gun? I have narrowed it down to three: https://www.greentophuntfish.com/stoeger-m3000-defense-shotgun-black-synthetic-12ga-18-5/ , https://www.mossberg.com/product/930-thunder-ranch-85331/ or https://www.mossberg.com/product/maverick-88-security-w-top-folding-stock-31027/. I really like the semi-auto options because maybe I can get two shots off. However, the pump-action shotgun is more reliable. Thoughts? As far as ammo I am considering between 00 buckshot https://www.midwayusa.com/product/1002089020/ or #1 buckshot https://www.midwayusa.com/product/2900293644/ . I would love some input here. I just want to make sure I have the best chance of hitting my brain stem.

Additionally, I plan on driving to a small town where the closest hospital is at least 30 minutes away. I also plan to take a ton of aspirin and caffeine to thin my blood, then place the shotgun in my mouth and aim towards my brainstem. I am hoping that if I miss my brain stem I will just bleed to death. Any thoughts?

Last edited:
Pykul

Pykul

Sep 22, 2019
Hello everyone:

I am in the process of applying for a FOID card and then purchasing a Mossberg 500 shotgun (supposedly a really decent, affordable, reliable home defense shotgun) to ctb with. I plan to take a firearms safety class before I actually use the shotgun so that I don't mess anything up when the time comes.

However, I am worried that somehow I might twitch and misfire or hit the wrong part of my brain/spine and end up a vegetable, but still alive. Therefore I want to combine my method with another method to ensure a near 100% success chance. I want to try once and only once, and succeed at it.

So what are some good methods I could do in combination with a shotgun to the head? I considered somehow using inert gas asphyxiation as well, but I'm not sure how that would even work. Do you guys have any ideas for simple methods to use? They don't necessarily have to be painless methods, since I will be shooting myself and hopefully going unconscious before any real agony sets in.

My only stipulation is that I'm not sure how to use the darkweb at all and therefore don't know how I would get my hands on something like N.

Thanks for any help or ideas!
Put the end of the barrel in your mouth, not under your chin. That will aim the gun towards the back of your throat (and hindbrain) instead of the ceiling. Will also prevent flinching that could lead to facial transplants. Best Gore has great bids and pics of each method that will demonstrate what I said. Nothing else need be used. Quick, efficient, messy but why care? You won't be cleaning it up.
Myself, I can't afford a gun, so I am building a slamfire from plumbing supplies. 1" and 3/4" pipe.

Last edited:
*KNAZ*

*KNAZ*

The only way out is through
Oct 23, 2019
Paramedics have always said to shoot directly into back of throat and not upwards into roof of mouth or sideways to temple. The blast to back of mouth takes out the part of the brain that controls heart, lungs etc.

With the other directions it can leave you disfigured or in a vegetative state.