Truck-kun

Truck-kun

no regrets, only swag
Oct 22, 2021
This was actually my first time attempting suicide, I was actually super excited when I got all the materials together. I did not research well enough (I just found SS today lol) and made many mistakes.
  • I lit up the charcoal bbq using lighter fluid
  • I wasn't aware of a fire alarm in the garage so I accidentally set it off with the smoke. It turned off after a little while and my dad just thought it was the neighbors. It kind of shook me up tho, so I started to get really desperate.
  • Brought the charcoal bbq into a car while it was still smoking, and it hurt so much to blink and breath because it was smoke, not carbon monoxide
  • Took it out of the car to let the smoke go, and brought it back in with the lid because I wasn't thinking straight and got scared of the smoke ‧º·(˚ ˃̣̣̥⌓˂̣̣̥ )‧º·˚
  • Fell asleep and woke up 3 hours later still alive, turns out I am still alive because I did not close the car door completely
  • Was still a little shaky, but I still had to clean everything up
  • I accidentally left my sleeping pills pack and tape in the car, so when my dad saw the garage with the grill, charcoal, pills, tape, and smoky car the next day, he kind of pieced stuff together and got suspicious. (´_`)
Now it's just kind of awkward, and my dad questioned me a lot the next day. Sorry this isn't too important, but I just feel super embarrassed lol. Please always make sure to research your methods thoroughly!! I am kind of banned from cars/charcoal/bbq's now so I am going to try the SN method whenever the stuff gets here.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Therealnobody, Depressed Cat, patheticpartner and 4 others
8evergo

8evergo

Mage
Oct 20, 2021
oje das ist traurig ,deswegen werde ich Springen

• Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner
M

Misfit72

Student
Aug 25, 2020
It was actually a successful case of suicide by CO that brought me to SS, and that's the method that appeals the most. though winter and a potential lockdown make it more difficult.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'm sorry that things did not go to plan. You are right that researching methods is important. I hope you find the peace you are looking for.

• Hugs
K

Kaycee

Oct 29, 2021
Don't be embarrassed. Thank you for sharing your experience

• Hugs