• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

K

ketaminekisses

Jul 2, 2023
I have everything I need to CTB.
I was going to today but dispute how miserable my life is, despite how much I wish it would just end, I couldn't do it. im too scared. im not even sure what I'm scared of exactly. I just need help shaking this fear off so I can jus CTB
already

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Interloper and Kikoo
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
After all suicide just isn't straightforward to go through with even if one has a method plan, I think that only the individual knows when the time is right to finally leave, I think that many of those who managed to succeed just got so desperate and determined. But of course suicide is something very difficult because as humans we are all programmed to survive even if we are fully aware of how dreadful existing is.

Reactions: Kikoo