• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Rocinante

Rocinante

My name is Lucifer, please take my hand
Aug 26, 2022
Anyone else needs to consume excessive amounts of coffee to function? I down a pot of black coffee and two energy drinks every morning, otherwise i have unbearable headaches. It's kind of a double edged sword cause a few hours after drinking caffeine I feel extremely fatigued. Fucks up my circadian rhythm weekly

• Wow
Reactions: Skathon, Dark Moon, KuriGohan&Kamehameha and 3 others
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I too get extremely painful headaches if I go even 20 hours without caffeine but for some reason I don't require such high doses even though I've been addicted for years. Tea is usually all I need to get through the day and drinking a can of Coke might as well be an energy drink since it's enough to keep me up all night.

• Love
Reactions: KuriGohan&Kamehameha, sserafim, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
Be careful with that shit bois. Not great for your heart and kidneys.

Reactions: Rocinante
Mirrory Me

Mirrory Me

"Life's a mirror, but 'whose' mirror?"
Mar 23, 2023
Used drink absurd amounts of coffee, but then I heard about l-theanine and it's benefits, so I started drinking black tea.

• Informative
Reactions: psp3000 and Rocinante
P

psp3000

Enlightened
May 20, 2023
I recently did this last week on accident when I ordered a 24 ounce White Chocolate Macadamia Cream Cold Brew from Starbucks because I wanted to just try something new

I had no idea something like that had over 200 milligrams of caffeine

I did cleaning and tinkering and repairs for several hours and it got me out of an extremely depressed mood so now I can understand why you or anyone would consume so much caffeine now even if its just to function/energy and not the other side effects

it hit me (especially my kidneys and bladder) like a truck and then the next day I felt terrible/sluggish

so today I tried a similar cold brew coffee from Dutch Bros that was also 24 ounces

it was disappointing and weak but okay I guess if you enjoy chocolate milk

anyways sorry for such a long post but are there any specific beverages you'd recommend that you drink with excessive amounts of caffeine
besides coffee

and I'm guessing Monster and Red Bull when it comes to the 2 energy drinks not mentioned or anything that you have or haven't become resistant to due to excessive caffeine consumption ?

• Love
Rocinante

Rocinante

My name is Lucifer, please take my hand
Aug 26, 2022
anyways sorry for such a long post but are there any specific beverages you'd recommend that you drink with excessive amounts of caffeine
besides coffee
Basically I'll make a pot of black coffee in the morning and drink it down since it's like a deep tissue massage, though I eventually burnout a few hours after. Second I'll have two energy drinks, either rockstar or reign, since they're 300mg of caffeine each, and down them with an hour to three to get me through the early afternoon into the evening.

I recently did this last week on accident when I ordered a 24 ounce White Chocolate Macadamia Cream Cold Brew from Starbucks because I wanted to just try something new

I had no idea something like that had over 200 milligrams of caffeine
I did cleaning and tinkering and repairs for several hours and it got me out of an extremely depressed mood so now I can understand why you or anyone would consume so much caffeine now even if its just to function/energy and not the other side effects
Megadosing caffeine when not having had it for a while or for the first time ever is like an instant dopamine boost. Cheat code to have endless hours of motivation and willingness to do things.

• Informative
Reactions: sserafim and psp3000
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
29d594e8f2f3d5e655455e7cab079208.gif

• Yay!
Reactions: eatantz, psp3000 and Rocinante
P

psp3000

Enlightened
May 20, 2023
Second I'll have two energy drinks, either rockstar or reign, since they're 300mg of caffeine each, and down them with an hour to three to get me through the early afternoon into the evening.
thank you for the recommendations and more info on caffeine ! I will add them to my shopping list because they have both been on sale a lot/discounted as of recent and I don't here people talk about those two as much
šŸ“

Dark Moon

Dark Moon

Wizard
Sep 21, 2022
Nah, I don't need much caffiene. Just a can or bottle of energy drink is enough.

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I remember hearing that @sserafim does. As for me, I think I would get addicted to coffee if I let myself get some which is why I try and make myself not get access to a lot of coffee to begin with. Coffee seems good for studying but it can also affect sleep and I honestly want my sleep to be as good as possible

Reactions: eatantz, Rocinante and sserafim