• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
For my next attempt i plan on getting Olanzapine. It's a medication ive taken before. I think it was 10mg and it left me sleeping all day.
im hopeful that i can talk to the pharmacist into giving me it, doubt it, but i can be hopeful and try. failing that go to the docs and get it re-prescribed for insomnia. this will hopefully be easy where its a different doc then who originally prescribed it, and a different pharmacist.

my question(s) would be how much should i take? 1 pill left me sleeping for 15-20hrs. do i only need a min of 2 (although taking at least 5)? but then i also have to worry about what the possible consequences are of taking too much. or not enough as even though i was asleep for so long, i woke up occasionally to use the bathroom. but i was really really groggy and out of it.

and should i bother with one of these??

Antipyretic (temperature reducing) medications are a safe and easy way to lower your body temperature in case of a fever. These medications work by inhibiting your body's production of cyclooxygenase and lowering your body's levels of prostaglandin E2. Without the help of an antipyretic, these substances cause the cells in the hypothalamus (the part of the brain that regulates temperature) to fire at a rapid rate, increasing the body's temperature. Examples of these medications include acetaminophen, aspirin, and nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) such as ibuprofen and naproxen

Last edited:
nozomu

nozomu

Global Mod // will i wiN my recovery arc
Nov 28, 2022
You would need a lot of this med to CTB. Some meds knock you out but effectively can't be used to overdose. I would pick a more reliable method if it were me personally

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
You would need a lot of this med to CTB. Some meds knock you out but effectively can't be used to overdose. I would pick a more reliable method if it were me personally
im not looking to use it to overdose. i only need enough to keep me asleep until i get hypothermia and die from that. although with how easily it makes me sleep i probably could lol
. Some meds knock you out but effectively can't be used to overdose.
i dont think this is one of those
Fatal outcomes have been reported for acute overdoses as low as 450 mg but survival has also been reported following acute overdose of approximately 2 g of oral olanzapine.

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
this is the one failing point my plan has, even a general idea would be nice. im probably asking for too much though considering im asking about info on a side effect that makes people "drowsy".