• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

viljalauss

viljalauss

he/they 21
Aug 22, 2023
sorry i'm really starting to sound like a broken record at this point. wrote mds cause that's the only source i know is reliable but has anyone been able to get sn in the uk to a pickup point or tried to? and if so was it successful? also from what i understand sn may get through customs while incurring a welfare check, is this true? ok i'll be quiet now

Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
sorry i'm really starting to sound like a broken record at this point. wrote mds cause that's the only source i know is reliable but has anyone been able to get sn in the uk to a pickup point or tried to? and if so was it successful? also from what i understand sn may get through customs while incurring a welfare check, is this true? ok i'll be quiet now
Haven't even gotten mds sn in us. No welfare check either. Their reliability is better than most but not perfect.

CocoToxBase

CocoToxBase

Experienced
Jan 8, 2024
Does anyone have the link for mds sn?

Mongoose

Mongoose

Apr 26, 2023
I hate to beg, but would any kind-hearted person send me a PM, even if it just pointed me in the right direction of MDS? I have tried like five different places. All rejected the order.

Reactions: stuckinthemud
M

mmmmn

Jan 12, 2024
I have the same problem, if anyone would be kind to pm me and point to the right direction, It would be greatly appriciated! All the sources I have found so far ask for a bulk order

L

losing hope

Arcanist
Apr 27, 2022
Would be interested to see if any MDS orders slip into the UK (passed customs) to a non- burnt address. My guess on that latter point is no. But would LOVE to be proven wrong. I had previously posted about my experience on this forum, when it happened around 20/11/23? So you can check my post history for full details. But i never received my SN from the MDS source & instead got a welfare visit.

During my welfare visit, the police were questioning me on why I brought it from abroad rather than the UK. So if you can find a seller in the UK (who will sell you SN) then I think that is the way to avoid products being seized like me. Also the police mentioned that when the product got to customs big red flags alerted them. So basically I don't see how any individual can import SN via UK customs anymore with these changes since 1/10/23.

I'd had a welfare visit back in May this year, after buying from IC. That welfare visit was a friendly chat & i got the impression those police officers knew that welfare visit was a waste of their time. However this more recent welfare visit, was very hostile. They had been aware I had previously purchased SN from IC they knew about my MH record & even phone up first response (the NHS emergency service for suicidal people) & I had to speak to them in the police presence to show I was mentally stable. I wouldn't have minded the welfare visit provided I got my SN in the end. But I still haven't...

Reactions: deathwithdignity98
Mongoose

Mongoose

Apr 26, 2023
I have found MDS. And honestly, I believe it's a scam. The website is super dodgy. All the email contacts are Gmail addresses, and the contact number is only through WhatsApp. In addition, there is no legal information on the website; no chemical supplier wouldn't have legal information. The most suspicious thing is that the "reviews" on the website are of pictures taken from LinkedIn accounts with totally different names.

From the information I have gathered on this site (SS), there is no concrete evidence that anyone ever receives anything from MDS (I'm happy to be proven wrong). Still, if they do receive anything, it may be very dubious if it's SN. It always appears that anyone who orders from this site seems to have a high percentage of getting a welfare check.

F

fire12362

Student
Dec 10, 2023
I have found MDS. And honestly, I believe it's a scam. The website is super dodgy. All the email contacts are Gmail addresses, and the contact number is only through WhatsApp. In addition, there is no legal information on the website; no chemical supplier wouldn't have legal information. The most suspicious thing is that the "reviews" on the website are of pictures taken from LinkedIn accounts with totally different names.

From the information I have gathered on this site (SS), there is no concrete evidence that anyone ever receives anything from MDS (I'm happy to be proven wrong). Still, if they do receive anything, it may be very dubious if it's SN. It always appears that anyone who orders from this site seems to have a high percentage of getting a welfare check.
as far as i know, people in the US haven't been getting welfare checks so... yeah. I mean, this source has been around for a while. If it were a straight up scam, it would have already been declared by now. Ik the website is super dodgy, but it's just some Ukrainian guy trying to scrape a couple bucks by selling SN.

jatty

jatty

zero emotional regulation
Nov 13, 2023

To be fair I was on your side as well, not to mention this website was already in a scam scheme with another product of theirs if I remember. However there is recent evidence of a member who has gotten from them and tested it. Maybe it's just a hit or miss with this website.
I feel like it's going to get taken down in a couple months soon anyways lmao