• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Bunni'sLullaby

Bunni'sLullaby

iterum occurremus ultra saturni circulis
Dec 3, 2023
Given everything lately, how reliable is MDS/DMC and has anyone had luck ordering to the US? I'm ready to order asap (despite raised prices recently) if everything is guaranteed.

Last edited:
Reactions: restless.dreams
S

Six feet down

Mar 22, 2024
Yes, my SN have the customs completed and it will be arrived today or tomorrow.

Upvote 0
persimmon

persimmon

Jan 21, 2024
Ordered mine a fortnight ago and it arrived yesterday. EDIT: sorry just realised you asked about the US. I'm in the UK.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
persimmon

persimmon

Jan 21, 2024
I guess the only way to know is to test it. I know you're supposed to get some strips to do it but I'm not good with stuff like that. I ordered some from the new site but probably won't get it for a couple weeks. I ordered it expedited and I'm wondering how long it's going to take to get. How long did it take for you to receivers yours? Did it come double wrapped?
Yeah, I haven't ordered enough to spare for testing. From what I read the strips test can be unreliable. My package came double wrapped. I got it in two weeks, not sure if I ordered it expedited. It didn't need a signature and was just posted through my letterbox.

Upvote 0
A

anstonvias009

Mar 8, 2024
Well yes, but is there a sn source ship to southeast asia? What abt dmc/smc thingy does it works to ship it over, Pm me thanks!

Anyway peaps wanted to ask a question if struggle for getting and have benzos and no netoclapramide just diphenraymine will it works with sn? How much diphernraymine I need to use to ensure fully unconsious prefarrably no pain its the goal. I haven't find any medications purchasable not prescribed to be able and can ensure no pain preferrably throughout the whole process to have no pain physically.

Upvote 0
persimmon

persimmon

Jan 21, 2024
without revealing the source did it have the company's name on it? I'm not going to be the one to get it when it is delivered.. someone always beats me to it and they are nosy.
No, nothing identifying the company.

Reactions: Catch-22
Upvote 0
MidnightMysteries

MidnightMysteries

Apr 8, 2024
The SN was 2 Weeks in Customs, but no trouble.
On there Website is reading that the SN is from one of the best German Cemistry Producer in the world.
I think it´s not necessary to test this SN.

Reactions: divinemistress36
Upvote 0
B

bipbapbop

Experienced
Mar 7, 2024
Was the package bendable or did it feel almost hard as a rock? Do you think it might have felt that way because it had exposure to moisture or maybe low temperature?
I just got 100g from DMC and it's hard as a rock. I haven't opened the silver package yet but it looks exactly the same as the pics in this thread. Very flat, very hard.
I'm wondering if it's because it was vacuum sealed?
Yes it definitely feels like vacuum packed powder. Have you opened yours?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Catch-22

Catch-22

Time waits for no one...
Aug 19, 2019
I just got 100g from DMC and it's hard as a rock. I haven't opened the silver package yet but it looks exactly the same as the pics in this thread. Very flat, very hard.

Yes it definitely feels like vacuum packed powder. Have you opened yours?
I never ended up receiving any due to a mess up in the postal system.
Just trying to figure out what people are saying if it is actually authentic and woth trying to get sometime in the future.

Just trying to figure out what people are saying if it is actually authentic and woth trying to get sometime in the future.
thank you for the info!

Last edited:
Reactions: bipbapbop
Upvote 0
B

bipbapbop

Experienced
Mar 7, 2024

thank you for the info!
Oh I'm sorry to hear about the postal system issue. What do you think it being hard/ vacuum packed means? Do you think it's authentic? I don't plan on testing mine for a while so just wondering what your thoughts are.

Upvote 0
restless.dreams

restless.dreams

Member (she/her)
Feb 7, 2024
What do you think it being hard/ vacuum packed means? Do you think it's authentic?
I got my SN from MDS and it was vacuum packed flat. It felt hard in the package, but after opening it was a fine powder with some clumps in it. Just tested it and it checks out. I think the vacuum seal is just to prevent it from reacting with oxygen.

Upvote 0
Itty bitty

Itty bitty

Apr 11, 2024
I got my SN from MDS and it was vacuum packed flat. It felt hard in the package, but after opening it was a fine powder with some clumps in it. Just tested it and it checks out. I think the vacuum seal is just to prevent it from reacting with oxygen.
Yes the same.
I did not open it, i let it in the package.
I think it´s good packed.

Reactions: restless.dreams
Upvote 0
B

bipbapbop

Experienced
Mar 7, 2024
Oh great! Thank you so much for letting me know, that's very helpful! I am happy to hear the testing went well. One less thing to worry about.

Upvote 0
dreamfloat

dreamfloat

Apr 22, 2024
Given everything lately, how reliable is MDS/DMC and has anyone had luck ordering to the US? I'm ready to order asap (despite raised prices recently) if everything is guaranteed.
Has anyone tested sn from dmc? The new website?
Yes, my SN have the customs completed and it will be arrived today or tomorrow.
Ordered mine a fortnight ago and it arrived yesterday. EDIT: sorry just realised you asked about the US. I'm in the UK.

Could anyone PM me the source also? I'm having trouble finding it, thank you so much

Upvote 0