Rustysoupcan

Rustysoupcan

I'm sensitive
May 2, 2020
I feel like it's just a matter of time before I ctb. I relatively stable now, but I still see myself dying in the next few years. The main thing holding me back are my boyfriend and my parents. I don't want to hurt them. Even when I'm doing well, I'm so tired of life. It's just not for me. I wish my loved ones could understand my desire to ctb and be accepting of it. But that will never happen. Sometimes I wish I had never met my boyfriend so that I wouldn't have that to hold me back.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: FuneralCry, blueming, AtMostOkay and 4 others
Judah

Judah

Enlightened
Oct 1, 2020
Ah, all this being hard, being fond of someone and going to CTB at the same time. I would like this issue to have something more important in society, so that we can discuss it with our loved ones, and they are able to accept our decision.

Reactions: Luonis, aviation and Rustysoupcan
Rustysoupcan

Rustysoupcan

I'm sensitive
May 2, 2020
Ah, all this being hard, being fond of someone and going to CTB at the same time. I would like this issue to have something more important in society, so that we can discuss it with our loved ones, and they are able to accept our decision.
Agreed. Even though I'm ready to go, I know I will be scared while I am dying. I wish I could be around my loved ones as I pass, but no, I have to do it alone.

• Aww..
Reactions: NasiGoreng and patheticpartner
Judah

Judah

Enlightened
Oct 1, 2020
Agreed. Even though I'm ready to go, I know I will be scared while I am dying. I wish I could be around my loved ones as I pass, but no, I have to do it alone.
That's tough, do you think they can accept it if you speak to it eloquently?

Rustysoupcan

Rustysoupcan

I'm sensitive
May 2, 2020
That's tough, do you think they can accept it if you speak to it eloquently?
No, I think they would just call the police on me and get me into a hospital.

• Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner
P

patheticpartner

Student
May 4, 2020
Do you find that you actively or subconsciously sabotage your relationship due to your desire to ctb? I also delayed my ctb because of my (now ex) boyfriend, but I eventually ruined that relationship, so it's only a matter of time for me as well.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat and newave3
Rustysoupcan

Rustysoupcan

I'm sensitive
May 2, 2020
Do you find that you actively or subconsciously sabotage your relationship due to your desire to ctb? I also delayed my ctb because of my (now ex) boyfriend, but I eventually ruined that relationship, so it's only a matter of time for me as well.
No, I for the most part do my best for him and try to be the best partner I can be

D

deadverysoon

so f****ing ready
Aug 19, 2021
No, I think they would just call the police on me and get me into a hospital.
this just makes me angry... and later everybody is surprised because someone did not speak about it. really hate that...

Reactions: Rustysoupcan
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand, it can be like being trapped when you have had enough of life and yet you do not want to cause others pain. This life really can be tiring. I can relate to how this life is not meant for me and the fact that others would not be able to accept that fact. I could never stay alive for others though, personally. I wish you well.

Reactions: Rustysoupcan