L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
Hi,
I don't know why those humans act like puppets, only talking about jobs and careerism. Trying to enforce a certain way of life on others and shoving it into our faces. Those robots think jobs is the most important thing in life and if you want to make money by another way than regular jobs and say no I don't want you or your jobs they get shocked like its the end of the world. They are just programmed machines to work in a shitty corporations and reproduce, they don't care about you. They don't want to have a bug in their programming and see other examples and if someone discovered the shit, they'll hate others and try to lie so others fall in the same trap.

What a stupid shit in stupid life

• Love
Reactions: MiserableBastard1995, NumbItAll, Thanatos and 8 others
Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
Slaving your backside off just to scrape by. It's not right at all and there's no reason it has to be this way. Everyone should be allowed to live comfortably and if they have a job that actually benefits society they should get to live like a king

• Love
Reactions: MiserableBastard1995 and Final Escape
snowman626

snowman626

Mage
Jan 28, 2019
having to work at a job i hate every week is the main cause of my depression. if i could just make money doing something i like or not have to work at all i might actually be happy. people then say "well then go to college and find a subject you like" which is frustrating because there is nothing i like in college. im not interested in doing normal things. im trying to become a professional poker player right now, or making money blogging, youtube, etc. you know, working for myself and have time and location freedom. not study engineer or computer science to get some shitty 9 to 5 job that i'll have to work at till im 65 that comes with all kinds of restrictions like having to beg to get time off, or having to wake up at a specific time, or dealing with office politics and all that annoying bullshit.

• Love
Reactions: MiserableBastard1995 and Enabran255
H

Heart of Ice

Chillin'
Sep 26, 2019
With all respect to cleaners and truck drivers and cashiers, I do wonder how one would do that job for any lenght of time and not start pondering about suicide.

Reactions: MiserableBastard1995
Rachel74

Rachel74

Enlightened
Sep 7, 2019
I had and still have an amazing career but I'm still suicidal. It's not the job it what you feel inside your head.