• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

E

Edenelle

Oct 2, 2020
Hello! I was wondering about a way to make my death look accidental?

If I took a bath and put a glass of alcohol near by, could it look like an accidental drowning. That way it's potentially easier for those around me, too.

Any thoughts on this? Thank you for reading!

(On another note. I hope my SN comes soon. It passed through customs and honestly I'm hoping for tomorrow or Monday. Things aren't easy.)

Of if anyone has any other ideas on how to go about it. A friend knows about my drinking issues, I told them I was trying to stop. They might blame themselves if they found out.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: sadworld and thethatsitboy
S

Spyware

Nov 6, 2020
They'll find out there's SN in your blood, and SN is not the kind of substance you drink accidentally

• Love
Reactions: sadworld and Edenelle
E

Edenelle

Oct 2, 2020
They'll find out there's SN in your blood, and SN is not the kind of substance you drink accidentally
Ahh, yeah they would wouldn't they, and it definitely is not. That's unfortunate, but thanks for the help !

Reactions: sadworld and Spyware
U

Umbrellaterm

All parents are evil incarnate
Oct 22, 2020
Entirely depends on how quick the body is found.
Just search for half life sodium nitrite.

Reactions: sadworld
sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
If I took a bath and put a glass of alcohol near by, could it look like an accidental drowning. That way it's potentially easier for those around me, too.
I think that's possible, maybe shallow water blackout? Making SN look accidental is kinda hard.