ThinkingOutLoud

ThinkingOutLoud

Ready to move on.
May 3, 2023
Title says it all. I made a horrible neocities site to vent about how I'm feeling at the moment.

It is written exclusively using the most basic HTML, as I simply cannot be bothered to learn coding/programming.
It will be updated nightly, or whenever I remember to update it. At some point I plan to add an index so you can just easily find a specifc day or entry.

• Informative
Reactions: Teikoku, Darkover, NearlyIrrelevantCake and 1 other person
Decided98

Decided98

“All life is a near death experience.”
Dec 27, 2022
I'll have a read

Reactions: User00 and ThinkingOutLoud
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
dreamweaver the best html website builder software that i know, i've used it lots in the past to build websites but it cost a fair bit but you can get a cracked version for free of the internet by googling

Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
Title says it all. I made a horrible neocities site to vent about how I'm feeling at the moment.

It is written exclusively using the most basic HTML, as I simply cannot be bothered to learn coding/programming.
It will be updated nightly, or whenever I remember to update it. At some point I plan to add an index so you can just easily find a specifc day or entry.
There's nothing wrong with your site. I maintain a website on a serious scientific subect, and it's as plain as yours. All the information that matters on my site is in downloadable pdf files, and the site itself is merely a vehicle for making them available to anyone who wants them. Like you, I put my effort into ensuring the quality of the content, not into making web pages look pretty. There are lots of sites out there that are all style and no substance.