• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Forever But Never

Forever But Never

Offline...
Mar 27, 2023
I have Lysol toilet cleaner and have studied on how chemicals mixed with it cause a fatal gas. I'm not sure if it's painless or not and what exactly I should mix with it. I'm most likely not going to do this but it is very helpful to know.

Any help?

• Love
Reactions: Jisatsu_55265181910 and $crim
Ki_Nam

Ki_Nam

Slow brain turdle
Mar 23, 2023
If you are talking about the rotten egg gas, it's very toxic. According to PPeH, it's not very peaceful and you may feel discomfort and your SI may kick in. It can harm other people so if you are going that route, please put up warning signs and be far away from where people are as much as possible.

Reactions: Forever But Never
Forever But Never

Forever But Never

Offline...
Mar 27, 2023
Thank you. I was planning on putting a sign and a wet towel on the cracks of the door.

Well most likely use a different method when ready though

Shadowlord900

Shadowlord900

Seeker of Darkness
Sep 29, 2022
If you want to go the gasses route, depending on where you live, you may be able to get liquid nitrogen without too much trouble. Then all else you would need is a small tent (or any small space) and then open up the dewar containing the liquid nitrogen and you should pass out after a few seconds. Just make sure not to accidentally spill any liquid nitrogen out of the dewar, it's extremely cold and you do not want to touch the liquid directly.

If you find liquid nitrogen too difficult to obtain (like I did in the UK X____x), then there's loads of help you can get in the Inert Gas Megathread about using gasses like Nitrogen, Helium and Argon:

Or there's the Carbon Monoxide methods if that takes your fancy instead:

G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
This is what a bought , 92% sulfur powder, my method is carbon monoxide since a lot of people die accidentally, so if i do it good , it will be easy but i will keep the sulfur suicide as a back up plan.
20230327 150113