• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Y

Y78

Student
Feb 10, 2020
if i have small LPG about 3 kg and i inhale it into a bag
maybe could pass out and get suffocated form the gas or of rope?
LPG maybe itself is good for fatal i dont know
if someone have idea on how to pass out will helpful

D

Deleted member 1768

Enlightened
Aug 15, 2018
if i have small LPG about 3 kg and i inhale it into a bag
maybe could pass out and get suffocated form the gas or of rope?
LPG maybe itself is good for fatal i dont know
if someone have idea on how to pass out will helpful
Forgive me Y78, but you had best do a whack load of research. I understand that the stuff stinks, is under pressure, and is explosive.

Y

Y78

Student
Feb 10, 2020
10x.i did google it and some say it works and some say you get parkinson.:aw:
one report say prisoner try to suicide and got addicted to inhale it and have problames.:devil:
there are successful cases:blarg:
for example:
Suicidal asphyxiation by propane-butane mixture inside a plastic bag: case report].
[Article in Serbian]
Zivković V, Juković F, Nikolić S.
Abstract
INTRODUCTION:
Volatiles are easily accessible and widely used in a form of liquid petroleum gas. Death as a consequence of inhalation of volatiles can be either accidental or suicidal.
CASE OUTLINE:
We present a 62-year-old men who committed suicide by placing a plastic bag over the head and inhaling propane-butane mixture from a domestic gas tank. A rubber hose was attached to the tank valve and connected with the plastic bag. The body of the deceased showed signs of advanced postmortal changes. A suicidal note was found at the scene.
CONCLUSION:
Propane-butane mixture, i.e. liquified petroleum gas leads to the depletion of oxygen in the air consequently causing hypoxia and anoxia, and therefore, unconsciousness and eventual death. The mechanisms of death in cases of volatile inhalation include cardiac arrhythmias, reflex cardiac vagal inhibition, and/or central nervous system depression. Similar mechanisms occur in cases of asphyxiation with a plastic bag. The reconstruction of the event in this case was based, not so much on autopsy findings (because of significant putrefaction changes), but on the police investigation and traces found at the scene

i still neeed more info like what cause death but generally its not that good idea maybe other gas wil be more fatal
if its not with headache or heart rush problam i try to put my head and cylinder in one closed bag open the valve and let the gas flow
if window open there should be no problam of risking others maybe the problem is the smell
i need to understand how much time it takes if its more than say 10 min its a problam
as i cant find partner and have no sn so i have no much choices hope its want hurt.

Last edited:
Y

Y78

Student
Feb 10, 2020
BOTTOM LINE - NO CARBON IN THE GAZ

L

thats my method i think it have a great chance altho only one chance.
i leave note not to leave me in parkinson or vegtable
i know they not find me for 1 hour so i think it will work
i dont have more reaserch its just inhale no oxygen even if its lpg and not helium.