starrvingstar

starrvingstar

suicidal anorexic
Apr 9, 2023
why the fuck is it so hard to have a mans attention care and affection i can talk to countless guys who dont have the right eprsonality and maybe 4 that do out of those four 3 want to fuck and one kind of cares but doesnt talk much and leaves me with insults. i hate these games i just want to go out, feel loved. i dont know what it is, am i not skinny enough, am i not pretty enough for you to have around your arm. i just want to get to know someone on a deeper level for once and be able to share that simple confortability. honestly i havent been surviving altely. my body is fucking failing me and i cant breathe. im so sick and tired. i just want to feel happy once more that lasts a little longer. i just want affection. why do i have to deal with assholes who lead me on like bye. my stupd fucking dead hair and beaten up face will never make anyone smile. im hoping the future of what i have goes well or im not sure what ill do with myself. how do i trust someone to care enough. i cant go backt o real life at this point im so tired and anxious of going outside it kills me evryth fucking time.

• Hugs
Reactions: jemetire, angel31, Sannti and 1 other person
didntmeantohauntyou

didntmeantohauntyou

Sorry4dying
Aug 23, 2023
Guys are fucking dumb. Love is dumb. I wish we didnt need it. I hope we'll both be loved one day, but sometimes that love comes too late.

anhedonicNfoggy

anhedonicNfoggy

i don’t know
Aug 7, 2023
why the fuck is it so hard to have a mans attention care and affection i can talk to countless guys who dont have the right eprsonality and maybe 4 that do out of those four 3 want to fuck and one kind of cares but doesnt talk much and leaves me with insults. i hate these games i just want to go out, feel loved. i dont know what it is, am i not skinny enough, am i not pretty enough for you to have around your arm. i just want to get to know someone on a deeper level for once and be able to share that simple confortability. honestly i havent been surviving altely. my body is fucking failing me and i cant breathe. im so sick and tired. i just want to feel happy once more that lasts a little longer. i just want affection. why do i have to deal with assholes who lead me on like bye. my stupd fucking dead hair and beaten up face will never make anyone smile. im hoping the future of what i have goes well or im not sure what ill do with myself. how do i trust someone to care enough. i cant go backt o real life at this point im so tired and anxious of going outside it kills me evryth fucking time.
Lot of men suck I guess. Maybe look in the place where men are willing to be friends with women (so they see women as people instead —buddies). I'm thinking some kind of hobby group.

But ye it's kinda hard to relate. I feel like even the "successful" relationships end up with partners tolerating each other. No one's happy. We're all just afraid to be alone. That's what I think tbh

Holu

Holu

Hypomania go brrr
Apr 5, 2023
:(. Long time no see. Happy to see your still alive, but hurt to see that you're in more pain than I remember. I think when last we talked, you were trying to figure out how to leave your bf. I'm unsure if the man your venting about is the same one, but I'm sorry regardless.

I'm not sure how to speak on the part of guys, but for the most part I'll agree that we are generally assholes. For all the slut shaming done by men, sex really does seem like the main driving force, at least for my age range(am 20). I would say more, but as a man I really can't speak on the experiences of women, but I will say that it breaks my heart to see how women are treated. On behalf of my gender I apologize.

Humans are naturally very status conscious. It sounds like this is a major struggle for you, seeing as your concerned whether you're not enough. Obviously this doesn't help your BDD. I wish this POS world would have just accepted you for who you were. I'm sorry, truly.

I know SN was something you were considering. I'm not sure what headspace you are in, but as always if you need assistance with that please feel free to ask.

You in particular suffer great amounts of physical pain on top of your mental pain. I cant even begin to imagine your day to day agony.

Ultimately, I hope life gives you a break. You have always came off as such a sweet soul, and it's rather frustrating to see how the world has treated you. Hoping things go better, and once again I'm sorry :(.

Andro_USYD

Andro_USYD

Artificially happy on medicine
Jul 1, 2023
Well I'm a guy 23M and don't have any sexual orientation (asexual). Sex is never on my mind but I seek out personal relationships based on topics we talk about and common interests. If you want to PM me we can talk?

ChantDuCygne

ChantDuCygne

Aug 23, 2023
The more you want to be loved, the more vulnerable you are and the more likely you are to be manipulated. It's an infinite loop. I wish you to break out of the loop.