Flume

Flume

Villain
Oct 28, 2019
Where can I find the one for me, where can I get some support, where can be loved and held with caring arms from someone I trust.

You're out there somewhere, but not next to me at this very moment. Right now when I could truly need you the most...

Soon, I'm going to cry myself to sleep. I'll see you tomorrow, Bye.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Woodnote, Moonicide, Final Escape and 3 others
BabyYoda

BabyYoda

F*ck this sh!t I'm out
Dec 30, 2019
I used to feel the same way, but not anymore. What's the point of waiting for a special someone if I'm ugly and unattractive. I stopped desiring it because I might CTB in a few years. Wouldn't matter anymore.

• Hugs
Reactions: Moonicide and mediocre
M

mediocre

trapped here
Nov 9, 2019
I used to feel the same way, but not anymore. What's the point of waiting for a special someone if I'm ugly and unattractive. I stopped desiring it because I might CTB in a few years. Wouldn't matter anymore.
Same. In fact what's the point of making an effort doing anything at all when you're ugly and unattractive? that's how I feel most of the time. Maybe it's a bit irrational to place all your worth on your looks but it's hard not to these days. Social media makes me feel like shit.

Reactions: BabyYoda
Moonicide

Moonicide

ᴘʜᴀꜱᴇꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ
Nov 19, 2019
I'm sorry you're struggling, love. It breaks my heart knowing you feel so lonely and are in so much pain, like many people here. I'm in the same boat as you. It doesn't matter, it's never enough. And it will never be enough. Just know we are here for you and we are listening...

Sending you all of my love. :heart:

• Love
Reactions: Flume
Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
Awww. Flume. I feel your pain and am here if you want to talk.