• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

mafuyu

mafuyu

electric angel
Feb 9, 2023
please help me

this friend is a very good manipulator and liar. they are well known in the community i'm in. i can't say anything about this person because the situation affected someone else i am close to. plus, i like having a good reputation.

i have bpd so i just want to burn it all down and start over. i come out from the fire just to be burned again. i want it to be over. everyone is a liar. everyone will betray you and stab you in the back.

of course it's not true. but it feels that way. yet, this bad person has been living their life as normal. they will achieve great things, and i will rot

what do i do

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: pole, pictures, not-2-b-the-answer and 2 others
M

mirzani

Jul 9, 2023
I honestly don't know. It's tiring and exhausting to deal with this kind of person. If you can run, run.

• Love
Reactions: mafuyu and not-2-b-the-answer
mafuyu

mafuyu

electric angel
Feb 9, 2023
I honestly don't know. It's tiring and exhausting to deal with this kind of person. If you can run, run.
honestly everyone ends up being a shit person like besides 2 people i've met. i'm ready to ctb at this point, it doesn't fucking matter. no matter what i do my efforts are for nothing