• Hey Guest,

We will never comply with any of OFCOM's demands or any other nations censorious demands for that matter. We will only follow the laws of the land of which our server is located, which is the US.

Any demands for censorship or requests to comply with the law outside of the US will be promptly ignored.

No foreign laws or pressure will make us comply with anti-censorship laws and we will protect the speech of our members, regardless of where they might live in the world. If that means being blocked in the UK, so be it. We would advise that any UK member gets a VPN to browse the site, or use TOR.

However, today, we stand up these these governments that want to bully or censor this website.

Fuck OFCOM, and fuck any media organization or group that think it's cool or fun to stalk or bully people that suffering in this world.

Edit: We also wanted to address the veiled threats made against a staff member in the UK by the BBC in the news today. We are undeterred by any threats, intimination, by the BBC or by any other groups dedicated to doxxing and harassing our staff and members. Journalists from the BBC, CTV, Kansas Star, Daily Mail and many other outlets have continuiously ignored the fact that many of the people that they're interviewing (such as @leelfc84 on Twitter/X) and propping up are the same people posting addresses of staff members and our founders on social media. We show them proof of this and they ignore it and don't address it.They're all just as evil as each other, and should be treated accordingly. They do not care about the safety of our staff members, founders, or administrators, or even members, so why would they care about you?

Now that we have your attention, journalists, will you ever address this? You've given these evil people interviews, and free press.

L

lmao.

Aug 13, 2024
Hello, this is my first post!
I'm reaching out because I've been looking to kill myself for a while now. I wondered what was the way I would like to do it, and I think I wanna do it through meds.
I originally wanted to swallow all the pills I had in my medicine cabinet, drown it all with alcohol, and maybe cut my veins so I loose blood. However, after searching for the meds that you really shouldn't mix with alcohol, I found that the most effective for my situation are antidepressants and/or medication against anxiety. The anti-inflammatory medication (which is what I have) is just gonna mess up my liver, but not necessarily kill me. So does anyone know any type of antidepressant that I can buy over the counter in France? If not, how could I get my hands on some without a prescription?
Also, about the cutting veins, I think that you usually don't loose enough blood to actually die if you cut them horizontally on your arm. I heard somewhere that it's better to cut them vertically. Can someone please confirm that?
I was also wondering if perhaps taking meds and alcohol + drowning would be a better solution ? I just want this to be as painless as possible, but also make sure I do it. My biggest fear about this is failing the suicide attempt.

Honestly I've been dragging this for too long. I've wanted to kms since I was 12, and honestly I don't know how I've made it so far (I just turned 19). This summer has been a mess and I can't imagine being alive for long anymore. I'm sick of my abusive father, and I keep telling myself that in the end, I'm just a speck of dust in the universe. I didn't choose to be born into this world, and there are many things where I've lost control in my life (or I never had any to begin with). But we all die in the end. And if there's one choice I can make that's completely mine and irrevocable, I guess it's choosing when I die. Not to mention that I've always had this feeling that I wasn't like the others, that I was messed up, so I guess it's finally time to end this. There are too many people on earth anyways, I don't wanna waste space and resources anymore.

So yeah! Sorry for the long post ^^;

• Hugs
Reactions: ExistenceIsCruel
Themogger

Themogger

Nah, I'd die
Jul 23, 2024
I know that trying to ctb off just meds rarely works out unless by accident. You might be unto something with the drowning but be sure to do your research. Cutting is unnecessary, you'd have to go deep to do any actual damage but it still takes time and you could be caught. Or the blood coagulate after some time. Very unreliable method. I relate to your philosophy and outlook on life though. Goodluck šŸ‘

Reactions: maniac116 and lmao.
L

lmao.

Aug 13, 2024
I know that trying to ctb off just meds rarely works out unless by accident. You might be unto something with the drowning but be sure to do your research. Cutting is unnecessary, you'd have to go deep to do any actual damage but it still takes time and you could be caught. Or the blood coagulate after some time. Very unreliable method. I relate to your philosophy and outlook on life though. Goodluck šŸ‘
Okay, thanks for the info!