• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

R

rxykfox

Aug 22, 2018
Hi I've decided I want to kill myself. I've been debating this for months and I believe this is what God is telling me to do. I've considered slitting my wrists (as I've been an active cutter for 10 years) but every time I get in the bathtub with the razor I'm worried about the pain. (I honestly don't cut that deep just enough to feel pain.

I've thought about overdosing but all the pills i'm prescribed aren't really that deadly. Does anyone have any good ideas for me?

Thank you.

Reactions: MAIO, Deutsch, lv-gras and 2 others
Rocky M

Rocky M

I'm A Monster
Jun 20, 2018
I don't recommend cutting, I think it would be too slow, also a high chance of blood-clotting and failure. As for overdose, yeah, you'll have to find the right substances (you'll probably find something here to help you find the right ones).

There are tons of other methods, Jumping, Traffic/Train, N (I haven't really looked into this one yet but I hear a lot about it), Drowning (horrible way to go though), charcoal, firearms, and exit bag (I recommend nitrogen. I've considered this method before).

Personally, I'm using partial suspension hanging.

Whatever you choose though, make sure you're comfortable with it. I've had to change my method several times before finding the right one.

Reactions: ShornSoloists, atwasoa, Strumgewehr and 6 others
LoverofDeath

LoverofDeath

Aug 11, 2018
There are many methods you can find on this site. I'm personally doing partial suspension hanging too. It's painless and you pass out and die within seconds. Choose a method you feel comfortable with and you know will 100% work.

Reactions: StarDust, bag.of.cats, lv-gras and 1 other person
R

rxykfox

Aug 22, 2018
I definitely don't want to jump in front of anything because I wouldn't want anyone else (say the driver) to have to live with that guilt afterwords. I'm trying to make the world a better place with me leaving it. As you mention hanging, drowning and fire I'm definitely realizing that I want as LITTLE pain as possible. If I'm in any pain as it's happening I will definitely back out. I'd also like to feel some sort of relief in my final few moments even if it's just physical (I'm sure the mental will happen to as I realize and it's finally over here on Earth - as I believe in an afterlife).

I also have a past drug addiction so I've thought about buy a LOT of heroin and overdosing on that as I've been sober for almost two years but I wouldn't want anyone thinking I just relapsed and did too much. I want people to understand this is intentional and my choice and I didn't want to just escape for a moment by getting high, but that I genuinely chose to end it.

Reactions: Dead_Inside and lv-gras
R

rxykfox

Aug 22, 2018
Could you explain partial suspension hanging? It sounds different than just hanging. I'm naive to all of this.. but don't get me wrong very serious about it all.

Reactions: lv-gras
Hanger

Hanger

Noosedancer
May 29, 2018
What do you want to know?

R

rxykfox

Aug 22, 2018
lol.. what is it? If hanging is hanging.. partial is?? like how do i partially hang myself?

Reactions: lv-gras and Tiburcio
C

CRM

Idiot
Jul 13, 2018
Partial suspension is hanging without your feet leaving the ground. It works by cutting off blood circulation to your brain through the carotid arteries in your neck. It's quite tricky to pull off but is supposed to be painless.

Reactions: lv-gras, Deleted_9cKnXB34QG and Tiburcio
Hanger

Hanger

Noosedancer
May 29, 2018
That´s true. You can sit, kneel or hang in a lying position

Sidestep

Sidestep

Student
Aug 15, 2018
If you haven't seen it yet, this thread has good info on it:

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/how-to-hang-yourself.1183/

Reactions: lv-gras, Deleted_9cKnXB34QG and Tiburcio
uxorious

uxorious

Aug 17, 2018
Check the resources post - it's pinned to the suicide forum, at the very top :)

Reactions: throwaway123, Tiburcio, Hanger and 1 other person
Volatile

Volatile

God
Jun 18, 2018
God seems awful

Reactions: Tiburcio, StarDust and lv-gras
MissZombie

MissZombie

Aug 23, 2018
It is often said that death by carbon monoxide is the best, you fall asleep and do not suffer. If you do not have a car, you could rent one.

Dying electrocuted if you do it right can be a good way to die and also leave a presentable corpse.

If you do not know how to swim, drowning seems acceptable to me too, although you will not have a good time. And if you know, get drunk a lot and go to the sea at night.

However, I hope you find even a bit of hope to continue. But if not, I hope you suffer as little as possible.

Reactions: Tiburcio, user90872 and lv-gras
U

user90872

Aug 22, 2018
Personally if I ever get to that point my method would be to jump infront of a moving train.
Isn't being beheaded by train a safer choice? I've seen footages of people split in half by trains and they were still alive. It was damn scary. Jumping in front of a train seems a bit too uncertain, since you never know how you are going to land. That's just my reflection, though. Also, I hope I'm not being too straightforward.

Reactions: Deleted_9cKnXB34QG and StarDust
D

Deleted_9cKnXB34QG

Mage
Jun 26, 2018
I've always thought it's best to lay your neck on the tracks and get decapitated, but still it seems fucking scary - just laying there, waiting.

Reactions: lv-gras and Volatile
Volatile

Volatile

God
Jun 18, 2018
I've always thought it's best to lay your neck on the tracks and get decapitated, but still it seems fucking scary - just laying there, waiting.
I'd rather jump

Reactions: leavinghope, Tiburcio, lv-gras and 1 other person
UglyAndSuicidal

UglyAndSuicidal

Aug 19, 2018
I'm an idiot. I love the idea of the partial suspension method but when I tried it I didn't pass out and ended up backing out.

R

rxykfox

Aug 22, 2018
I may sound rediculous.. and maybe i'm just not all in yet but none of these sounds too appealing. The best definitely sounds like carbon monoxide. I think it's because I'm equally as worried about pain as I am trying to leave as little pain for others behind.

Death_From_Above

Death_From_Above

Student
Aug 25, 2018
I'd rather jump

You do realise that you say that with an avatar capable of flight?

I may sound rediculous.. and maybe i'm just not all in yet but none of these sounds too appealing. The best definitely sounds like carbon monoxide. I think it's because I'm equally as worried about pain as I am trying to leave as little pain for others behind.

If you follow good directions, and are thoroughly committed to the method, you should have a good chance of success . Though things can quickly start becoming more intimidating when you're in the moment.

I hope you find peace

Reactions: StarDust, Tiburcio and CRM
R

rxykfox

Aug 22, 2018
Tried hanging myself this morning... but damn every time i start to black out i rip off the rope!! fuck!!

Reactions: Tiburcio
Death_From_Above

Death_From_Above

Student
Aug 25, 2018
I'm sorry... It's tough... I will have to see how I cope with it when I get to it, Why do you back out, is it your instinct to live, or fear of death, or what would you attribute it to?

Reactions: Tiburcio and lv-gras
R

rxykfox

Aug 22, 2018
it's just fucking instinct i've got to make it so i CAN'T BACK OUT

C

Comatose11

Mage
Jul 26, 2018
I wouldn't recommend slitting wrists. It has a low success rate, is painful, and takes a while.

Overdoses can be hard to do. I would reccomend sodium nitrite aka SN (NOT nitrate, make there isn't an A) or Nembutal (N). Only problem with N is you have to get it from Mexico so sometimes there are problems with it crossing the border.

Hanging, both partial and full, are also popular.

Edit: I should mention SN is controversial. It was in the PPH but only had one case study. This might be able to help. https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sn-megathread.1156/page-8#post-41702

Last edited:
Reactions: akosineenee, Tiburcio, Deleted_9cKnXB34QG and 1 other person
Volatile

Volatile

God
Jun 18, 2018
I wouldn't recommend slitting wrists. It has a low success rate, is painful, and takes a while.

Overdoses can be hard to do. I would reccomend sodium nitrite aka SN (NOT nitrate, make there isn't an A) or Nembutal (N). Only problem with N is you have to get it from Mexico so sometimes there are problems with it crossing the border.

Hanging, both partial and full, are also popular.
How does sodium nitrite work? Where do you get it? Is it costly? If you fail, what happens to your body?

C

Comatose11

Mage
Jul 26, 2018
How does sodium nitrite work? Where do you get it? Is it costly? If you fail, what happens to your body?

I know you can get it on amazon and don't know the logistics. I just know it's in the PPH and people on here talk about it. But I should probably clarify that in my post.

Edit: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sn-megathread.1156/page-8#post-41702

wanttodie

wanttodie

Enlightened
Apr 19, 2018
Tried hanging myself this morning... but damn every time i start to black out i rip off the rope!! fuck!!
me to start to black out i rip off the rope

Reactions: shadow11, Tiburcio and lv-gras
Death_From_Above

Death_From_Above

Student
Aug 25, 2018
That seems to be a common reaction. I don't quite have any advice, as I am still to give it a good old college try. My heart rate is still a bit high from an earlier amphetamine buzz, and I think that may just be counter productive at the moment. '

I do have a deadline to meet though, so yeah, I need to get into action at some point

L

lv-gras

fledermausßßßßßßßß
Jul 27, 2018

it's similar to cyanide or co