opheliaoveragain

opheliaoveragain

Jun 2, 2024
I don't have anyone (except one person who lives states away) that I can even LIGHTLY talk about this shit with… it's tough not having anyone to talk to that isn't gonna insult or gaslight me and how I feel, someone that inherently gets wanting to CTB. I know I'm amongst likeminded individuals here who are also going through things in their own life. This is just to float out into the ether that if anyone wants to make a new friend and talk about literally anything, I'm here and lonely as shit.

Reactions: Steff, needsomeoptions, Eternal Eyes and 1 other person
derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Accentuate the Positive
Sep 19, 2023
I don't have anyone (except one person who lives states away) that I can even LIGHTLY talk about this shit with… it's tough not having anyone to talk to that isn't gonna insult or gaslight me and how I feel, someone that inherently gets wanting to CTB. I know I'm amongst likeminded individuals here who are also going through things in their own life. This is just to float out into the ether that if anyone wants to make a new friend and talk about literally anything, I'm here and lonely as shit.
I'm always open for DMs if you want to chat. Needing more and more distractions lately. Although I work all the time so I might not always be responsive.

remluvr

remluvr

Trying to Find Forever peace.
Jun 17, 2024
I'm here to talk about anything w/o judgement :3 I am also lonely as fuck so !

Steff

Steff

Jun 21, 2024
As I've mentioned before, everyone is free to pm me at any time.

I'm on disability and constantly at home (autism, schizophrenia).

Although I'm not available at all times due to struggle with illness.

I'm also looking for friendship through this forum.

Last edited: