• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

lainpilled

lainpilled

internet dweller (^་།^)
Jul 17, 2023
Hello anyone who is reading this, I am back! I made my account a year ago and never really got to stay here for long, but I am now back and very happy to be here! I went through a whole lot of things. Some of my closest friends made a song about wanting to have sex with me, my dog almost died, my sister and her children almost died because she was on drugs with her drug dealer boyfriend... Just so much happened since the last time I was here D: I'm still struggling with depression, but I am trying my best to recover for my families sake, though still I want to keep this place here in case I'm not strong enough to make it in life. I've gotten some new friends and I've been playing games I've wanted to like Doom and Fallout, it's fun. The reason I'm going on about this is just hoping there's someone out there who knows that, while things might not improve, still you can make things better for yourself. Against I'm happy to be back! ^.^

• Hugs
Reactions: HighFlight and whywere
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
WELCOME back! It is just so wonderful having you back here.

Having you as family to/for me is just so great, as with no family nor friends, it is folks like you who help me so much and I hope that i and others can help you also.

That is what family does!

Again, WELCOME back, my good friend.

Walter

• Love
Reactions: lainpilled
lainpilled

lainpilled

internet dweller (^་།^)
Jul 17, 2023
WELCOME back! It is just so wonderful having you back here.

Having you as family to/for me is just so great, as with no family nor friends, it is folks like you who help me so much and I hope that i and others can help you also.

That is what family does!

Again, WELCOME back, my good friend.

Walter
It's always nice to find friends or family if you want them, that's why I came back here! Thank you very much for the warm welcome :D

• Love
Reactions: whywere