• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

E

elizabethisworthless

Student
May 27, 2020
I have hardly any friends now I just don't have anyone to talk to and I been using this different site that gives me support but now I've had news it's closing down and I don't have anywhere else that can help me with my mental health. Now I'm having another breakdown again my family are screaming at me no one talks to me anymore I'm just crying alone in my bedroom like always and I can't make friends because I'm not very sociable I just feel constantly depressed all the time and I'm not getting anywhere in my life I don't see the point anymore I'm just existing. All I do is wake up and cry everyday. And I'm so sick of everything I hate myself. I'm sick everyone telling me to stay positive I just want this to end. Really don't want be here anymore. Crying so much now ;-; even mental health places just tell me to go on antidepressants which make me worse or to go for a walk and stay positive all this so meaningless I'm all alone and I can't cope with anything around me at all really so close to ending it. If there's anyone that wants to talk to me please do I have no one talk to

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Wheelz1985, Randomgirl009, Bct and 7 others
Superdeterminist

Superdeterminist

Enlightened
Apr 5, 2020
I have hardly any friends now I just don't have anyone to talk to and I been using this different site that gives me support but now I've had news it's closing down and I don't have anywhere else that can help me with my mental health. Now I'm having another breakdown again my family are screaming at me no one talks to me anymore I'm just crying alone in my bedroom like always and I can't make friends because I'm not very sociable I just feel constantly depressed all the time and I'm not getting anywhere in my life I don't see the point anymore I'm just existing. All I do is wake up and cry everyday. And I'm so sick of everything I hate myself. I'm sick everyone telling me to stay positive I just want this to end. Really don't want be here anymore. Crying so much now ;-; even mental health places just tell me to go on antidepressants which make me worse or to go for a walk and stay positive all this so meaningless I'm all alone and I can't cope with anything around me at all really so close to ending it. If there's anyone that wants to talk to me please do I have no one talk to

I'm in a similar boat. When I awake each day a sense of dread fills overcomes me. I am barely in contact with my family, only really with my mother, who views suicide/depression as a matter of choice and something to be scorned. Like you, I've little to no faith in mental health services, as I've found them to either be ineffective or even at times to worsen my mood. It seems there truly is no escape from this hell besides death. And to die takes a lot of work, which adds to the despair. It's made a whole lot worse by laws preventing access to peaceful methods.

90% of the day I just think about how I might end it. But there are so many barriers which seem impossible to surmount. Whoever designed this horror show called reality is a cruel bastard. I've a few things I'd like to say to them.

• Hugs
Reactions: Bct, RepressedMind, x-Ace-x and 2 others
G

Gettlinge

Oct 27, 2019
Loneliness is the root of many, if not all, of my mental problems. It's dehumanizing. I'm willing to talk if you're here.

• Love
Reactions: Bct, stonemason, Evermore and 3 others
Lostandfound7

Lostandfound7

Just waiting....
Jan 21, 2020
Hi Sweetie..U have created multiple threads between today and yest and have received so much support from members, inviting u to pm them, including myself. Yet, u haven't responded to any of the threads or members..That's not kool:/..

If u want help, a friend, etc, then y haven't u responded to any of us??? And y do u continue to create new threads if u haven't even taken the offers to pm from the initial one?

• Love
Reactions: Jumper Geo, Myforevercharlie and WinterFaust
I

idontwannadothisanym

Experienced
Apr 8, 2020
Hi Sweetie..U have created multiple threads between today and yest and have received so much support from members, inviting u to pm them, including myself. Yet, u haven't responded to any of the threads or members..That's not kool:/..

If u want help, a friend, etc, then y haven't u responded to any of us??? And y do u continue to create new threads if u haven't even taken the offers to pm from the initial one?
she's new maybe she's finding it difficult? idk //:

Reactions: elizabethisworthless
I

idontwannadothisanym

Experienced
Apr 8, 2020
or on mobile and on another app but the safari tab is still on

I

idontwannadothisanym

Experienced
Apr 8, 2020
oh/:

Reactions: Lostandfound7
E

elizabethisworthless

Student
May 27, 2020

Because I'm worried ppl think I'm annoying I have severe paranoia and I'm positing how I'm feeling cause I'm am not coping I'm sorry
Because I'm worried ppl think I'm annoying I have severe paranoia and I'm positing how I'm feeling cause I'm am not coping I'm sorry I'm also still figuring this website out I'm very confused

• Hugs
Reactions: raindrops and Lostandfound7
Lostandfound7

Lostandfound7

Just waiting....
Jan 21, 2020
Because I'm worried ppl think I'm annoying I have severe paranoia and I'm positing how I'm feeling cause I'm am not coping I'm sorry
It's OK honey..but we can't converse with u if u don't respond to us..♡

E

elizabethisworthless

Student
May 27, 2020
Sorry I only figured out how message people properly too I'm slow still but getting there how use this and reply

• Hugs
Reactions: Lostandfound7
Lostandfound7

Lostandfound7

Just waiting....
Jan 21, 2020
Sorry I only figured out how message people properly too I'm slow still but getting there how use this and reply
Now worries baby girl..u will have it all figured out in no time..took me an min to navigate the site too when i first joined..

G

Gettlinge

Oct 27, 2019
I think I understand feeling this way, worrying that me trying to just hold a conversation is annoying to whoever I'm trying to talk to. But from what I also understand is that we're helping each other this way, making each other not as lonely by talking and sharing. And it's especially valuable when the person I'm talking to understands this feeling of isolation. I never wish this upon anyone obviously, but those who have never experienced this can sometimes be dismissive. So as much as I can I promise I'm not going to be annoyed.

Reactions: raindrops