• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Lucifer'sRight

Lucifer'sRight

Experienced
Feb 4, 2020
i can't do it at home, someone's always there, i'd much prefer outdoors than a hotel coz i might get into a seizure before i die which might alarm someone.. london is bad for private outdoor places, mosts forests have public paths, i'm hoping someone can help me, maybe someone who's been living in here for their entire life..

Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
i can't do it at home, someone's always there, i'd much prefer outdoors than a hotel coz i might get into a seizure before i die which might alarm someone.. london is bad for private outdoor places, mosts forests have public paths, i'm hoping someone can help me, maybe someone who's been living in here for their entire life..

Very hard to find an isolated spot in London, I know there are few spots a long the railway line but I would take a hour trip to Epping Forest, it's huge and easy to get lost. Just don't do a goodbye thread on the day/night you want to ctb as people may search for you, lol.

• Love
Reactions: Lucifer'sRight
Lucifer'sRight

Lucifer'sRight

Experienced
Feb 4, 2020
Very hard to find an isolated spot in London, I know there are few spots a long the railway line but I would take a hour trip to Epping Forest, it's huge and easy to get lost. Just don't do a goodbye thread on the day/night you want to ctb as people may search for you, lol.
Lool true, thank you ♡♡
Tower Bridge...
tower bridge in what sense...? I'm not jumping..

SleeplessSoul

SleeplessSoul

Student
Apr 10, 2020
It'd depend on the time of year and the weather but some bits of Hampstead Heath can be quiet. It's so beautiful. I think I might go there when I do ctb

Reactions: Lucifer'sRight