• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

N

needtogo

Jan 9, 2020
I'm trying to ctb asap. The problem is I'm at a treatment facility. I've been stockpiling benzos but not that many. They check my mail as well. I could probably get prescribed anti-emetic, but that's about it. I have like $75 to my bank account so can't really buy too much shit off the dark web, ideally would get F. Maybe my best bet is to get a PO Box near here and then order SN? I've been in physical/mental torment for the last 5 months so I don't mind a bit of pain. I would need something that would work within 8 hours, I.e. the longest I would be not accounted for by staff would be 8 hours.
We occasionally go to different towns nearby so maybe I could jump, but that's a little harsh. I'd rather go poisoning myself than leave a horribly disfigured mess behind. Tried calling local gun shops but I'm from out of state so they are having trouble knowing if I can buy a gun anyway. But I'm 100% keen on doing this. I am not being impulsive. I believe it is the ethical thing for me to do. So any advice would be great. Thanks!

BizarreBazaar

BizarreBazaar

Student
Feb 26, 2020
Sorry to hear your feeling so poorly. How much longer are you at the facility?