• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

makingaplan

makingaplan

Apr 23, 2024
Location: I would rather my death not be in the local gossip or newspaper, or for people to even find out. I am not interested in a memorial service. I want to just disappear and for only my partner to find out.
So obviously, I can't ctb at home. There would be attention. What do you suggest? Do I need to go out of town? Out of state? How do I keep it private?
I am planning SN plus shotgun so outdoors seems necessary.
Tia.

Reactions: divinemistress36
sugarh1gh

sugarh1gh

Death is new departure and beggining of a journey.
May 27, 2024
Well if it involves gun, it would draw attention automatically I assume. You would have to go into the woods for people to not find you, but you would have to know the place exactly so your partner can find you. In the woods, there are chances of animals finding you though.

Reactions: Forveleth and makingaplan
B

bunnydetriment

Jun 8, 2024
I've thought about this option as well, and searching Google's satellite imagery seems like it could be a good idea if you're in a rural forested area, just so you can see which areas are less densely populated and are unlikely to have many people around that would hear the gunshot or find anything.

Reactions: makingaplan
L

LaughingGoat

Mage
Apr 11, 2024
I have a plan in the woods to not be found, but are you sure your partner wouldn't share the news when they find out? Just tough to imagine anyone wouldn't share it when they find out unless they're on board with your plan.

makingaplan

makingaplan

Apr 23, 2024
I have a plan in the woods to not be found, but are you sure your partner wouldn't share the news when they find out? Just tough to imagine anyone wouldn't share it when they find out unless they're on board with your plan.
There's a financial incentive for him to keep it himself.
Well if it involves gun, it would draw attention automatically I assume. You would have to go into the woods for people to not find you, but you would have to know the place exactly so your partner can find you. In the woods, there are chances of animals finding you though.
I'm thinking that a random person would eventually find the body and then call the police, and then it would be in the newspaper. That's what I don't want.
I'm wondering if I go out of state if that would insulate the news and then my partner would get a call when they traced the car registration to him. I think he can refuse to dispose of the body, and then the state will do some thing with it. Is that correct?
I could care less about animals finding my carcass. There just needs to be enough left identify I died.

Last edited:
sugarh1gh

sugarh1gh

May 27, 2024
Honestly, if done in woods, it's hardly likely that someone random will find you. But yes, it will definitely be broadcasted. If animals and bugs are involved, there are chances that they might never find you. If your partner refuses, it will be done by the state I believe. But didn't you say that he won't report due to financial reasons? Isn't it safer for you to do it where he knows and he can dispose the body?

ferrie

ferrie

she/they
May 19, 2024
I would be concerned about your partner getting implicated with assisted suicide if he's supposed to find your body or keep it to himself. There's a lot of uncontrollable variables with your body being found

Onelegman

Onelegman

I use a translator
May 24, 2024
Can't you schedule an email or telegram message with all the possible information to be found by your partner or police?

makingaplan

makingaplan

Apr 23, 2024
Honestly, if done in woods, it's hardly likely that someone random will find you. But yes, it will definitely be broadcasted. If animals and bugs are involved, there are chances that they might never find you. If your partner refuses, it will be done by the state I believe. But didn't you say that he won't report due to financial reasons? Isn't it safer for you to do it where he knows and he can dispose the body?
It's in his interest to report the death, but not in his interest to tell people outside of the authorities.
Can't you schedule an email or telegram message with all the possible information to be found by your partner or police?
that's probably a really good idea. I've never scheduled an email before but outlook
probably does that. One concern is that because my partner is ADHD but he might never see the email. SMH.
Maybe I could send him the relevant information through snail mail. He would probably read that eventually.
Probably I should do both.
Thank You
It would be hard to drop a letter in the mail without having actually started the process yet. So many things to go wrong.

sugarh1gh

sugarh1gh

May 27, 2024
Aha I see. I think letting him finding you would be the best option to not end up in the news.

DoubleUp8

DoubleUp8

Gambler
Dec 14, 2023
There's a financial incentive for him to keep it himself.

I'm thinking that a random person would eventually find the body and then call the police, and then it would be in the newspaper. That's what I don't want.
I'm wondering if I go out of state if that would insulate the news and then my partner would get a call when they traced the car registration to him. I think he can refuse to dispose of the body, and then the state will do some thing with it. Is that correct?

I could care less about animals finding my carcass. There just needs to be enough left identify I died.
Unless you are a famous person or in a small town newspapers probably won't broadcast it. My friend had to pay LA Times a ridiculous price to print his dad's obituary and his dad was semi-famous. Really someone deserving of a feature obituary without the family having to pay for it. I was shocked when he told me.

Onelegman

Onelegman

I use a translator
May 24, 2024
Probablemente sea una muy buena idea. Nunca antes había programado un correo electrónico, pero Outlook
probably does that. One concern is that because my partner is ADHD but he might never see the email. SMH.
Maybe I could send him the relevant information through snail mail. He would probably read that eventually.
Probably I should do both.
Thank You
It would be hard to drop a letter in the mail without having actually started the process yet. So many things to go wrong.

I think Gmail lets you do it. I use Thunderbird, but I suppose that if the email reader does not allow it, the email service (gmail, hotmail...) should offer that possibility. Just today I read that the police also allow you to schedule the sending of a notice, I don't know if this is the case in your city. Many times the police offer different emails depending on the crime, schedule an email to a suicide notification email or something like that?

Using the Telegram app you can also send scheduled messages, what's app doesn't let you if you don't pay for the premium version but Telegram does. Maybe your partner reads it first that way.

I'm glad I was able to give you a possible solution.

• Love