• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

reesespiecesaregood

reesespiecesaregood

Dec 27, 2019
So two things. I've gotten to the point where I can't wait much longer to ctb, but I still have to wait at least a month for my N to arrive, if it even arrives at all. However, I do have SN and everything required for it. Should I just go for it with the SN? Is it a pretty surefire method in most people's opinion if done correctly?

Also, when I do ctb, I was originally planning on going to a hotel. But the more I think about my last moments, the more I'd rather them be in a comfortable, familiar place. But I don't wanna scar my family. I live with my brother and dad. How can I do it at home with out making them discover me? Or should I just suck it up and go to a hotel?

Just looking for some insight, thanks everyone

Yomyom

Yomyom

Darker dearie, much darker
Feb 5, 2020
I think hotel it's better, it's kind of give you more safety, maybe you should wait if you already ordered N

reesespiecesaregood

reesespiecesaregood

Dec 27, 2019
I think hotel it's better, it's kind of give you more safety, maybe you should wait if you already ordered N

How do you think it'd give me more safety? From being found too soon?