Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
If any of you have read any of my posts you know my struggles. I just drove 1600 miles cross country from NM to GA for a "new start." Sadly this move was not a good decision. The job I took is not what they offered. Since I moved the shit I have to deal with is overwhelming for me. I'm so tired. I wanted this move to be a positive one. I know now that no matter where I live the shit show will never stop - there's only one way to stop this insanity. I feel as if I'm in a dark hole and I can't get out no matter how much I try to claw my way up. I'm drowning in my fucked life and have to find some kind of peace. And so I will find the peace I so need. I am lost, alone, lonely and unloved - why would I stay?

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Princess_Kitty, Forever Sleep, iusedtobehappy and 12 others
mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
Rightyho.
I did exactly the same as you. Im so far from home but I've got to live with it. The job didn't work out so I got another one. Don't give up.

Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
Rightyho.
I did exactly the same as you. Im so far from home but I've got to live with it. The job didn't work out so I got another one. Don't give up.
I'm so glad things worked out for you. You deserve to be happy.

Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
So do you.
Happiness doesn't always find you, sometimes you have to look for it. I found mine in my dogs.
I've been searching for some kind of peace in my life for a long time. I'm old now and tired of searching

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
You really deserve so much better. For all the efforts you put into changing your life with a new job so far away from where you lived before, you deserve a positive reward. Idk what you can actually do but I wish you all the best with whatever you are going to do.

A

anxious_depressive

I'm in despair
Dec 21, 2021
Hi.

I am so sorry you are feeling this way.

Maybe you can find a job that you like.
And you'll feel a little better.

Big hugs šŸ¤—

Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
ā¤ļø

How is Sweet Pea feeling ? )
She is getting really skinny she doesnt eat much anymore but i make sure she has wer, dry food and snacks. she is laying in my lap thank you so much for asking about her

A

anxious_depressive

I'm in despair
Dec 21, 2021
She is getting really skinny she doesnt eat much anymore but i make sure she has wer, dry food and snacks. she is laying in my lap thank you so much for asking about her
It's very sad that Sweet Pea is sick.
But you're taking good care of her.

iusedtobehappy

iusedtobehappy

Experienced
Dec 2, 2023
Stay with us ok? I'm sending love and healing for you and Sweet Pea :heart: