• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

D

dEATHiSmYgOD

Apr 8, 2019
Help! I really need to die as soon as possible and I have no time to explain. I have chosen my final method of suicide and it is ligature strangulation. I already have the materials. Can you provide me all information I need to know so that it can be successful? I'll do whatever it takes.

R

ron_g

Experienced
Nov 25, 2018
I get the impression you may have an inaccurate imagination of suicide. Would you like to give some more information?

Why does it have to be ligature strangulation, which is one of the lesser used methods in successful suicides?

D

dEATHiSmYgOD

Apr 8, 2019
I get the impression you may have an inaccurate imagination of suicide. Would you like to give some more information?

Why does it have to be ligature strangulation, which is one of the lesser used methods in successful suicides?
It is because ligature strangulation for me is not scary at all unlike other methods. Everytime I compress my sweet spot in the neck, I almost faint and let go of my neck. Now if there was a way that I could only continue pressing the carotid artery even after I fainted, I think that would be ligature strangulation. The only thing I lack knowledge about the method is how many loops to apply and what types of knots should I do. I already accepted the pain that I will experience in this method.

agreement

agreement

Mage
Mar 26, 2018
How come you already have the right materials and lack the knowledge?

I smell something fishy here.

D

dEATHiSmYgOD

Apr 8, 2019
How come you already have the right materials and lack the knowledge?

I smell something fishy here.
Well I already have a rope, paddings etc. I tried experimenting with myself but I always end up not fainting and instead, the sensation I feel is my head exploading. I read somewhere in the thread that the rope must be above the Adam's apple. I also have done that but I still can't get the sensation I wanted. It must be that my loops and knots are wrong.

agreement

agreement

Mage
Mar 26, 2018
There are many of posts about strangulation, I don't think anyone will have better answers that those there, considering that it's not among the most common method.

You win the game when you're dead and some suffering or discomfort are in the way.

Unfortunately the magic button doesn't exist yet.

I'll suggest you to do some more research since that method is one that could left you still alive but as a vegetable or worse almost as it.

Good luck

Reactions: dEATHiSmYgOD
R

ron_g

Experienced
Nov 25, 2018
You may have to apply much more force for it to work. It needn't be at the top of the neck, but some spots may be easier than others. What kind of rope do you have?

D

dEATHiSmYgOD

Apr 8, 2019
You may have to apply much more force for it to work. It needn't be at the top of the neck, but some spots may be easier than others. What kind of rope do you have?
I have a thin cotton rope but it's not as thin as a yarn. I guess I'll try going for another spot.

ZomGuy

ZomGuy

Mar 1, 2019
You could go for the tourniquet method there's a thread on this forum where you can find information. Currently I'm trying to make this method work, it seems like it takes a lot of practice and is not that easy to do. You should really try partial suspension hanging before you try strangulation, I'm only trying this method because partial doesn't work for me and I don't really have other options.

R

ron_g

Experienced
Nov 25, 2018
The rope can also be twisted to prevent coming undone. When the tightened neck presses against the twisted rope, it can't come undone easily. You'll have to play around a bit and see what works and what doesn't.

D

dEATHiSmYgOD

Apr 8, 2019
You could go for the tourniquet method there's a thread on this forum where you can find information. Currently I'm trying to make this method work, it seems like it takes a lot of practice and is not that easy to do. You should really try partial suspension hanging before you try strangulation, I'm only trying this method because partial doesn't work for me and I don't really have other options.
I also tried the tourniquet method and so far I'm not successful yet. I get the same head exploding feeling. Partial suspension seems complicated for me but I'll try researching more about it in the future.

ZomGuy

ZomGuy

Mar 1, 2019
I also tried the tourniquet method and so far I'm not successful yet. I get the same head exploding feeling. Partial suspension seems complicated for me but I'll try researching more about it in the future.
The problem with tourniquet is you have to turn the stick really fast, because otherwise you get the exploding head feeling since you only compress the jugular veins but not the carotid arteries. You don't really have this problem with partial suspension because you can just use all your weight at once so that the veins and arteries are compressed simultaneously. However, partial suspension requires strong commitment that's the downside imo.

Reactions: dEATHiSmYgOD, ron_g and agreement