• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

dEATHiSmYgOD

Apr 8, 2019
Can anyone here provide a video about ligature strangulation?

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and Kikoo Loool
lost in my mind

lost in my mind

Woman
May 3, 2019
Just write on YouTube "how siphon effect kills"

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and dEATHiSmYgOD
T

Tally

Student
Apr 29, 2019
In the video of the girl, she passes out pretty quickly - I wonder whether the thicker collar round the neck, is better than a string or rope?

Reactions: Lifeisatrap
Aurelius

Aurelius

Aug 13, 2018
Just write on YouTube "how siphon effect kills"

Thank you so much. I saw this video a year ago, and I've been looking for it again ever since. For future people, it was under "how the choking game kills" but it was still the first search result with "siphon effect" since that's in the description. I'm surprised YouTube hasn't removed this, but it's framed as an informative warning and prevention video.

re: thicker collar round the neck, is better than a string or rope?

Something thin like a string is going to hurt when it digs into your skin and neck. Something big like the girl's collar is going to hurt a male because of the pressure it'll put on the adam's apple and hyoid bone. You want a thicker rope or one with a small amount of padding, above the adam's apple, just under your jaw. I'm thinking about combining that with the night-night method by adding something to press into my carotids.