• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
Life, a cruel charade orchestrated by unseen forces, offers little but a relentless descent into despair. From the moment of our birth, we are ensnared in a web of expectations and illusions, lured by the false promises of happiness and fulfillment.

Society's insidious indoctrination convinces us that success lies in the accumulation of wealth, status, and recognition. Yet, the pursuit of these ephemeral rewards only leads to hollow victories and profound emptiness. We trade our time and energy for fleeting moments of validation, only to discover that true satisfaction remains ever elusive.

The existential void looms large, casting a shadow of meaninglessness over our every endeavor. We confront loss, failure, and adversity with alarming regularity, each setback serving as a stark reminder of life's inherent cruelty and unpredictability.

Death, the ultimate specter, haunts our every thought and action. The realization of our own mortality renders all pursuits futile, as we grapple with the insignificance of our existence in the vast expanse of time and space.

In this bleak landscape, hope becomes a distant memory, a fleeting whisper drowned out by the cacophony of despair. Life, a relentless scam perpetrated by forces beyond our control, offers little respite from the relentless march towards oblivion.

In conclusion, life's deceptive facade offers little but a descent into despair. We are but pawns in a cosmic game, condemned to a futile existence devoid of meaning or purpose.

MortalVictim

MortalVictim

Apr 23, 2024
So what's the reason you're still here? Forgive me if you've said such elsewhere; simply answer leisurely as you wish.

• Love
Reactions: eatantz
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
So what's the reason you're still here? Forgive me if you've said such elsewhere; simply answer leisurely as you wish.
They said that their reason is that they don't want to grow up and they don't want to have to get a job. They don't want to be a cog in the machine (albeit, most people are to some extent participants in capitalism, whether they are NEETs or people with jobs).

Reactions: 4am and sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
They said that their reason is that they don't want to grow up and they don't want to have to get a job. They don't want to be a cog in the machine (albeit, most people are to some extent participants in capitalism, whether they are NEETs or people with jobs).
You nailed it. You can call me she/her; I'm AFAB. Why are you calling me they? Lol. I also don't want to get old or go through old age. I want to die young
I'm still here because it's hard to die

Last edited:
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

Oct 21, 2023
You nailed it. You can call me she/her; I'm AFAB. Why are you calling me they? Lol. I also don't want to get old or go through old age. I want to die young
Sorry, I have a habit of using "they/them" pronouns when talking about others online.

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
Sorry, I have a habit of using "they/them" pronouns when talking about others online.
It's okay. I don't really mind. It's better to use they/them to be on the safe side. When we were still in college, my friend told me about how she got canceled in class for referring to someone as a "her" when they were actually a "they"

Last edited:
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

Oct 21, 2023
It's okay. I don't really mind. It's better to use they/them to be on the safe side. When we were still in college, my friend told me about how she got canceled for in class for referring to someone as a "her" when they were actually a "they"
I doubt they were "cancelled". In all honesty, the word is used so much that it's lost any meaning. Everyone is being "cancelled" by the "woke left" because blah blah blah... It also doesn't help that most people who complain about being cancelled never give you the full story, just bits and pieces of it in order to make themselves seem like victims. Cancel culture isn't that big of deal and rarely leads to any actual long-term consequences anyway.

soulkitty

soulkitty

Just a shell of who I once was.
Apr 6, 2024
Woah that was very well said, the words you used really made the message have a lot of impact ❤️ I agree w/ a lot of what you said

Reactions: Alexei_Kirillov
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
Woah that was very well said, the words you used really made the message have a lot of impact ❤️ I agree w/ a lot of what you said
I actually didn't say that lol. I found it on Neets, but it's still true. He described my thoughts exactly

• Hugs
Reactions: soulkitty
Dark Moon

Dark Moon

Death will give me peace
Sep 21, 2022
Eh, I just don't care about society and its expectations, success, validation etc. It's all meaningless to me, nothing is and I don't want to exist.

Life feels like a cruel, unpredictable scam.

Last edited:
MortalVictim

MortalVictim

Apr 23, 2024
Very well (to the situation, rather than replying directly). There's no reason to be confrontational about perceived lack of courage in suicide on a site revolving around getting people mentally ready for such. It is not my say.
Very well (to the situation, rather than replying directly). There's no reason to be confrontational about perceived lack of courage in suicide on a site revolving around getting people mentally ready for such. It is not my say.
Or, sorry, a site *discouraging* self-harm. Obviously suicide shouldn't be condoned by anyone.

Last edited:
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
There's a name for that. It's called Peter Pan syndrome.

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
There's a name for that. It's called Peter Pan syndrome.
I think I have that. I made some threads about it a while ago. I don't think that it needs to be cured or treated though
View attachment 136773

Some might retort that life is more about the experiences than any end goal but for so many, the experiences still aren't worth it at all.
I never wanted this experience anyways though. I haven't gained anything out of it. I'd rather never have experienced anything at all than have to experience pain and suffering. I'd prefer to be one of the unborn

Last edited:
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I think I have that. I made some threads about it a while ago. I don't think that it needs to be cured or treated though
I don't think it necessarily needs to be. Maybe, if you want to live and have a happy, productive life, I guess it should be treated then.

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
I don't think it necessarily needs to be. Maybe, if you want to live and have a happy, productive life, I guess it should be treated then.
I don't want to live or have a happy, productive life. My main reason for ctb is actually to escape work and having to be productive

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I don't want to live or have a happy, productive life. My main reason for ctb is actually to escape work and having to be productive
Your motives are your motives. No judgment here. May I ask what your secondary and other reasons are, assuming there are more?

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
Your motives are your motives. No judgment here. May I ask what your secondary and other reasons are, assuming there are more?
I don't want to get old and I just feel like I'm meant to die young. Nothing feels real to me since 2018. Also, ever since I was a kid, I never wanted to grow up or become an adult. I never thought that I would reach adulthood. I honestly feel like I've lived too long. I never even wanted to live past 18 anyways

J

J&L383

Experienced
Jul 18, 2023
I actually didn't say that lol. I found it on Neets, but it's still true. He described my thoughts exactly
Oh, and I was ready to be so impressed! How disappointing. 😉. But I agree, those words could have come out of my mouth on a good day with more education and more talent for verbal expression. 😁

Reactions: Alexei_Kirillov
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I don't want to get old and I just feel like I'm meant to die young. Nothing feels real to me since 2018. Also, ever since I was a kid, I never wanted to grow up or become an adult. I never thought that I would reach adulthood. I honestly feel like I've lived too long. I never even wanted to live past 18 anyways
Can you refresh me as to what happened in 2018?

Alexei_Kirillov

Alexei_Kirillov

Running very late for my appointment with Death
Mar 9, 2024
Some might retort that life is more about the experiences than any end goal but for so many, the experiences still aren't worth it at all.
Once you have anhedonia, "experiences" stop having even momentary impacts.

But honestly, even before I was depressed, I didn't have any experiences that would've made life worth it.

People have sometimes asked me why I would CTB before experiencing romance and sex but I know that even if I managed to overcome all the obstacles to getting that, it would just become my new normal and I'd go back to feeling the way I did before. Regression to the mean makes all such pursuits futile.

Reactions: Dr Iron Arc
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I relate to everything there except for paragraph 4. The morality that I have makes me excited. The morality that I have is the only thing I look forward to now. I want my only actions to involve me bringing my inevitable fate a bunch of decades closer. I never had anything in life that I wanted to do anyway

Reactions: sserafim and 4am
leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
You play life on hard difficulty if you are on the spectrum.

Reactions: sserafim