Levanter

Levanter

May 2, 2023
i feel so powerless. i've failed my course and have to repeat. i hate everyone in my course, i hate it. i don't want to spend another year on it. i wont be able to pay for the extra year i have to retake. im so lost. i dont want to be here anymore. i've lost passion for everything. i can't get anything done.

i'm average at best. at everything. average (now failing) my studies. average at drawing. bad at maintaining friendships. average body, ugly face. i have no passion in life, no ambition, i don't have anything i want to do.
i just want to be outta here

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: annointed_towers, アホペンギン, Sannti and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
To me it's really understandable just wishing to be free from everything as existing here certainly can be so tiring, I get that it's awful when existing just continues to get worse. But anyway best wishes.

Csmith8827

Csmith8827

Don't you listen to your heart? (Listen to it...)
Oct 26, 2019
i feel so powerless. i've failed my course and have to repeat. i hate everyone in my course, i hate it. i don't want to spend another year on it. i wont be able to pay for the extra year i have to retake. im so lost. i dont want to be here anymore. i've lost passion for everything. i can't get anything done.

i'm average at best. at everything. average (now failing) my studies. average at drawing. bad at maintaining friendships. average body, ugly face. i have no passion in life, no ambition, i don't have anything i want to do.
i just want to be outta here
I understand how you feel... I wake up everyday and it's like what on earth am I still here for???

• Hugs
Reactions: DazaiKinnie and アホペンギン
day

day

Global Mod
Jun 24, 2023
Life does seem to only get worse tbh.. seems like everyday that goes by is just more and more reasons for me to want to CTB asap. I hate that there's no safe and reliable way to go about it and I'm some scavenger hunt to obtain medications just so my trip will be as pain free as possible.

Hopefully getting my AE tomorrow from a Dr's visit.

Sorry the world has been so cruel to you OP. I truly hope you manage to find peace.

F

FindingHome

Student
Aug 4, 2023
There is no end in sight it seems.