B

Buddha.chris

Mar 25, 2023
I blame this messed up society for making The mental health, industry millionaires, while watching the rest suffer like dogs their pockets get. bigger,while we take ourselves out one by one life is truly the saddest thing to experience there is so much evil and bad in this world im tired and don't want to be apart of it anymore I've been struggling with waiting to kill myself for years it pop,s up in my mind as the only option or "exit plan "everyday . It's hard to explain .nobody cares about me truly cares I haven't had a hug unless I beg for it .nobody loves me truly or believes in me I'm slow mentally and that doesn't help when trying to get a job I've been unsuccessful for years I've given up I will be killing myself soon very soon sadly :( I'm only in early 20s I wish I had lived a different life one of more happiness and joy maybe all I need was isolation from normal society who knows . I feel the full effects of being a extreme introvert and staying home for years on years didn't help .I isolated myself I missed out on so much and will miss so much I'll miss my mom who was not the best mom what so ever said once said to me to kill myself but I will still miss her only her I wish I would've got to see more out of life :( I love dominos pizza as well I'll miss that too :( I going to be trying SN to ctb if that fails I'll jump off a popular bridge in my city.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: hellispink, leaf23, gh0sttx and 3 others
BpdQueen

BpdQueen

Exhausted lol
Mar 29, 2023
i feel you!
and youre 100% right about life...i feel the same.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: 6MillionWaystoDie and Buddha.chris
B

Buddha.chris

Mar 25, 2023
i feel you!
and youre 100% right about life...i feel the same.
I was given Xanax for sleep and depression at age 12 by a psychiatrist I hate the fact the my mother and school when I was young forced me to get help I wish I never gotten help ever .it made things worse for me all those medications at a young age messed me up.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: leaf23 and 6MillionWaystoDie
BpdQueen

BpdQueen

Exhausted lol
Mar 29, 2023
I was given Xanax for sleep and depression at age 12 by a psychiatrist I hate the fact the my mother and school when I was young forced me to get help I wish I never gotten help ever .it made things worse for me all those medications at a young age messed me up.
i understand...its way too early for all those meds. thats not healthy! are you on those meds now?

• Aww..
Reactions: Hollowman and Buddha.chris
B

Buddha.chris

Mar 25, 2023
i understand...its way too early for all those meds. thats not healthy! are you on those meds now?
I stoped meds a few mouths ago I don't agree with the medication for mental health anymore it's intoxication of the brain a brain that was not healthy to begin with .this forum is my only therapy I miss everyone here and I was stupid to "take a break ":( the only thing that keeps me hoping even if I have no hope is being on this forum I have no one in real life and no friends here I feel so welcomed here
Sadly I will be ctb very soon

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: leaf23 and BpdQueen
BpdQueen

BpdQueen

Exhausted lol
Mar 29, 2023
I stoped meds a few mouths ago I don't agree with the medication for mental health anymore it's intoxication of the brain a brain that was not healthy to begin with .this forum is my only therapy I miss everyone here and I was stupid to "take a break ":( the only thing that keeps me hoping even if I have no hope is being on this forum I have no one in real life and no friends here I feel so welcomed here
Sadly I will be ctb very soon
well, you have a friend in me now ! <3
big hugs!

• Love
Reactions: leaf23 and Buddha.chris
H

Hollowman

Empty
Dec 14, 2021
Meds messed me up too, sorry they made you take them.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: leaf23 and Buddha.chris
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
This world undeniably is such a hellish place and it certainly is so awful how such endless amounts of suffering very sadly exist here, there could never be any peace to be found as long as one is existing. It's true that other people could never care.

• Love
Reactions: Buddha.chris
B

Buddha.chris

Mar 25, 2023
This world undeniably is such a hellish place and it certainly is so awful how such endless amounts of suffering very sadly exist here, there could never be any peace to be found as long as one is existing. It's true that other people could never care.
I agree it could be a lot, especially coming from a suffering,damaging background and upbringing can totally damage your perspective on everything I don't feel human sometimes I feel like I am already dead or waiting to die I feel so numb to the suffering and have become one with the suffering because it's all I know time is not working in my favor The more time I spend the more agony I feel in the world people are selfish and hurtful to one another people treat the depressed and suicidal like lab rats not realizing the pain and trauma we suffer from everyday the world is cruel :( I want to end it all

Gaga786

Gaga786

The Odds Are Never In My favour
May 3, 2020
Im sorry to see you suffering so much. Believe me, it hurts. I totally relate to your post because I,too, was prescribed antidepressants at the age of 13 due to being bullied in school. The funny thing is no one cared about the perpetrators, and the victim's life was destroyed. Psychiatry is a joke. These medications altered my developing brain and induced depression. My life was so much better than being prescribed these damaging drugs.

• Love
Reactions: Buddha.chris
B

Buddha.chris

Mar 25, 2023
Im sorry to see you suffering so much. Believe me, it hurts. I totally relate to your post because I,too, was prescribed antidepressants at the age of 13 due to being bullied in school. The funny thing is no one cared about the perpetrators, and the victim's life was destroyed. Psychiatry is a joke. These medications altered my developing brain and induced depression. My life was so much better than being prescribed these damaging drugs.
I think that industry is corrupt there's a lot of Billionaire Backed funding in the psychiatric industry they make money while watching others suffer in silence .they get to ruin a perfectly develop Brain, and make it inperfect they know the suicide rates are getting worse but still are pushing for more funding they even started a new hotline 988 which may have helped some people but is making no change they are all about money and not about helping suicidal people. I'm broken because of early consumption of antidepressants at a early age I hate the mental health Industry.

• Aww..
Reactions: Hollowman and Gaga786
hellispink

hellispink

poisonous
May 26, 2022
This world is helpless. It its a hopeless existence. Painful slow torture. All of this will be just a dream once i closed my eyes forever, that is my only confort