W

Worthless_nobody

Enlightened
Feb 14, 2019
What I don't get is how is most of society ok with life? Maybe they aren't but no one irl ever let's on they are miserable with daily boring life. I know I have severe anhedonia but it seems like everyone I meet irl just doesn't care. And I'm over here like this is it!?... THIS is life!?? .... spending over 40 years working the majority of the day, having hardly and free time, paying bills...sleep, work, eat repeat. All while trying to cope with terrible physical and mental pain.

Reactions: 837 and Mizzmini45
Sweet emotion

Sweet emotion

Enlightened
Sep 14, 2019
Life is full of shit. I do the same thing everyday and there's barely any pleasure. Wtf is this crap called "life" !!!!!!!

I'm physically ill so I am not able to really do anything. But I was thinking the other day, what is life really about anyway? You wake up, shower, go to work, come home, eat dinner, watch some TV, and go to bed just to do it all over again the next day. You're living the same day over and over again. No spontaneous adventures. Because we need to work to have money to live to just do it all over again.
What I don't get is how is most of society ok with life? Maybe they aren't but no one irl ever let's on they are miserable with daily boring life. I know I have severe anhedonia but it seems like everyone I meet irl just doesn't care. And I'm over here like this is it!?... THIS is life!?? .... spending over 40 years working the majority of the day, having hardly and free time, paying bills...sleep, work, eat repeat. All while trying to cope with terrible physical and mental pain.

Wow we basically said the same thing. Message me if you ever want to talk ok?

Reactions: Moonicide
dandan

dandan

One more attempt on life.
Feb 18, 2019
....Nothing beats non-existence -- that will always be the best and I can prove it if you don't believe me....

Aren't you proving yourself wrong just by being alive?

One of the reasons I want to ctb is because I have to share the world with people like you. I'm completely disgusted by people like you. I want nothing to do with your kind. There is no point even pointing out how you are wrong because pollyannas like you are living in your own imaginary fantasy land. You are a perfect example of someone I would NEVER want to become. I almost vomited reading your comment. Yuck!

I read you and i'm fine with that. Doesn't bothers me even one bit, as a matter of fact, its entretaining and even more, it's intresting!
Cause I ain't got a Clue about what you are talking about... well I could come up with some crazy ideas....
any way... lets check FACTS
how you doing? Me: I'm cool, i'm getting things done, even my job is on the line with so many people loosing their jobs this past few weeks... it could even be me, but im alright with it... im doing fine.. plus , I still got a job... i'm about to get a small Credit to start paying for my own home... I've found a low mid class home at a 20% bargain below market level... I've met someone, from the beautiful opposite sex
how you doing? You>>

im having the best days of my life! from the last 20 years since it all started.... this next year seems I will start living my first January 1st living a recovered from crisis & suicidal temptations... im fine now, I still hold N in the Fridge, but i'm alright now... maybe someone here can tell me what to do with it, if I can continue to stay positive I wouldnt need it no more... but its been only 22 or 23 || 24 weeks?

too bad i'm disgusted by ihatepain, it doesnt bothers me at all either,
as a matter of fact... I've got things to do..
see ya around

UPDATE: I forgot to say I-m learning and falling in love withJavascript programming language... lets see what I can build with my current backend system... I think Ive could build something cool,,, going back to Udemy, goto to finish and practice

Last edited:
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
I literally asked myself that last night while making a vlog. As a teenager I lived more in 1 year than I have done in the last 7 years as an adult as a child and teenager we live as an adult we just exist life is so boring and trivial I just want it to end.

Got to love that adult aspect of having to put in so much effort and work just to eat, have a roof, or basic human necessities. Ah, to be young again.

Reactions: TheGoodGuy and ninthhokage