• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Proud Normie
Sep 19, 2023
One thing often repeated hear is how hard life is. It's hard to maintain a living, provide for yourself, maintaint relationships, keep yourself alive and healthy, care, keep going, etc.

We focus on the negative side a lot: that sucks.

But here's the positive side: you're doing better than you're giving yourself credit for.

Are you working at all? Bravo! It's really hard in the modern world to maintain a living.

Are you not working but looking for work? Awesome! That is a brutal, heartbreaking process and you are sticking with it.

Were you looking for work or something else to do with your life and have decided to stop to focus on yourself? Good for you. It's hard to admit when you need a break. Take all the time you need.

Are you down and feel like you don't ever want to try again? Hey, it's tough. Everybody has a hard time in some way. Plus, from my observations here you probably had some extra factors making things even harder. You are here looking to console with and relate to people who are down like you are. That's good.

Do you still care? About anything? Or anyone? Hold on to it. It's worth it.

Remember that things are tough. It's worth fighting for the good things, but we don't always have the strength. Maintain a good perspective. Don't let yourself fall into the trap of thinking you are superior to other people. We're all trying.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Cinnamorolls, Tesha, ConfusedClouds and 5 others
idontfeellikeimreal

idontfeellikeimreal

FDA Approved
Aug 21, 2023
Thank you for that reminder and the positive words.

• Hugs
Reactions: derpyderpins
lost_ange2211

lost_ange2211

An angel who wants to go home..
May 29, 2024
Yes life is hard!

I really like those words of encouragement and kindness. Thank you.

I hope you can live up to those words too or at least try to, good luck.

• Hugs
Reactions: derpyderpins