• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

J

juxta errata

May 3, 2024
My N.E.E.T. exam (N.E.E.T. exam is the entrance exam that you have to give to study medicine in india) is tomorrow. I studied my ass off for it but now I realize that I wasn't studying in a structured manner, my dad is 56, so I dont think I can afford a drop year, I have no other option other than CTB, please tell me about suicide clauses and whether anyone has had any positive interaction with life insurances.

Ashu

Ashu

novelist, sanskritist, Canadian living in India
Nov 13, 2021
My N.E.E.T. exam (N.E.E.T. exam is the entrance exam that you have to give to study medicine in india) is tomorrow. I studied my ass off for it but now I realize that I wasn't studying in a structured manner, my dad is 56, so I dont think I can afford a drop year, I have no other option other than CTB, please tell me about suicide clauses and whether anyone has had any positive interaction with life insurances.
So how did you do?