• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

PatKat

PatKat

Meh
Aug 9, 2018
My only life goal is to end this existence... It has been for most of my life. My family doesn't understand and outcasts me because I am different. I dont fit in. I never have! Why should I stay? I cant think oh one reason too... why should I leave? I'll write you a book...

Does anyone on here have goals in life?

Reactions: Tiburcio
D

Deleted member 847

Yes my ultimate life goal and mission is to get money to buy wine bottles so I can finally fucking hang myself

Reactions: Deleted_9cKnXB34QG, Smilla, Justanotherconsumer and 2 others
PatKat

PatKat

Meh
Aug 9, 2018
Yes my ultimate life goal and mission is to get money to buy wine bottles so I can finally fucking hang myself
What part would the wine bottles play? or is that just to drink before hand? I can buy you some wine my friend

Reactions: lastsummer, Smilla, Deleted member 847 and 1 other person
D

Deleted member 847

What part would the wine bottles play? or is that just to drink before hand? I can buy you some wine my friend
Just to get very drunk and confuse my brain during the fainting so I won't stop it

Reactions: lv-gras, Smilla and PatKat
PatKat

PatKat

Meh
Aug 9, 2018
Just to get very drunk and confuse my brain during the fainting so I won't stop it
I read that if you drink too much it lowers your chances of success. I think you have to find that magic amount to drink...