• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

M

martinso67

All human rights are important
Feb 5, 2021
If I as a human would have a life expectancy that of cat for example. 20 years old is the max age they can reach, which is also very hard and somewhat rarely.
Then I could deal with life and regardless any physical or mental disease I would have.
But as a human I am cursed to have to life 3x times that age. No actually 70-80 years of life can also be reached, regardless if you have chronic diseases. They only grant you a very unpeaceful death.

Man I am 31 years old now. But what the heck. I have to live that age I lived till now (31 years), again. Again about 35-50 years of life. But now with much more suffering due to progressing chronic diseases.

The older I get. The longer time takes to pass.
Please I want to short it. 31 years are already enough. That's nearly the half of average life expectancy.

Please I want to have access to N. I would travel for it. But have mercy and give a reliable way for a fast death.

Reactions: Hunter2005, pthnrdnojvsc, Jarni and 3 others
sserafim

sserafim

they say it’s darkest of all before the dawn
Sep 13, 2023
I agree. I'm 23 years right now and I never wanted to live beyond 18. It's sad that I was forced to become an adult against my will. I wish that people could have the freedom to decide how long they live. Society should provide everyone with the option of euthanasia if they desire so they can have a way out, but it's too selfish to do this. It just wants us alive as consumers and cogs in the system. I want to die young because I don't want to get old. I don't see any reason to and I don't want to live out a full life. Life expectancy is too long and hopefully I won't live out my whole life. I told my psychiatrist that I didn't want to live beyond 25 and he said that most women live well into their 80s. This made me annoyed and mad. I don't want to live that long

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Hunter2005, pthnrdnojvsc, ijustwishtodie and 3 others
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
The average life expectancy really is too long. I want to die young. I have no desire to live for longer. I don't understand why normies want to live for as long as possible. It's absurd

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc and sserafim
Jarni

Jarni

Memento mori
Dec 12, 2020
50-60 years in a young healthy body of a 25 year person would be ok, but not what we have...