• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

R

Remus88

Nov 15, 2022
Are there any legal benzos you can buy online (UK). I need to be in a drugged up stupor for a certain method I've picked but don't want to go on dark net. I know Etizolam used to be legal and its similar to diazepam. Are there any others?

Reactions: TimetoGo!
TimetoGo!

TimetoGo!

Mage
Aug 30, 2022
Are there any legal benzos you can buy online (UK). I need to be in a drugged up stupor for a certain method I've picked but don't want to go on dark net. I know Etizolam used to be legal and its similar to diazepam. Are there any others?
I tried at the Drs today, but she would'nt give them to me.

not easy to get hold of, let me know if you do

JayJay

JayJay

Jun 17, 2022
I have kolonopin bars but they aren't legal to get and they're hard to beg doctors for since it's a controlled substance. I would try the dark web. Just don't be stupid and don't bring unwanted attention to yourself. They don't open your packages unless they have a reason too. Most vendors know this hence why they take extra measures.

L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
Send me a message- I can't seem to send you one

myjourney4now

myjourney4now

Jun 28, 2023
For some reason "Bromazolam" seems fairly available on the dark web... I placed an order for some earlier this week. No idea if it's legit though.

R

Remus88

Nov 15, 2022
I tried at the Drs today, but she would'nt give them to me.

not easy to get hold of, let me know if you do
I haven't bothered going to doctors I know how strict they are. I'll try to keep you posted
Send me a message- I can't seem to send you one
I cant send or receive messages at the moment. it's because I haven't posted or commented on threads that much in my time on here. I think you have to comment at least 20 times before you can private message, I think I saw someone say that. I'll message you later if it lets me.

Last edited:
R

Remus88

Nov 15, 2022
For some reason "Bromazolam" seems fairly available on the dark web... I placed an order for some earlier this week. No idea if it's legit though.
You can get it tested for free on a website called W******* they are based in UK. you just send it to them in the post. I highly recommend you do

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: TimetoGo!
leloyon

leloyon

I'll see you in the Wired.
Feb 4, 2023
The dark web isn't as spooky as you think.

Reactions: Jezzibell
myjourney4now

myjourney4now

Jun 28, 2023
I highly recommend you do
I will when it arrives... I'm fortunate that one of the Universities in my city has a free, anonymous, harm-reduction service that checks recreational substances using a mass spectrometer.

Reactions: Remus88
R

Remus88

Nov 15, 2022
I will when it arrives... I'm fortunate that one of the Universities in my city has a free, anonymous, harm-reduction service that checks recreational substances using a mass spectrometer.
Score! Well let us know if its any good

Reactions: myjourney4now