AttachedSweets

AttachedSweets

Apr 16, 2023
I've never really been on this website. The first time I got on here I just wanted to do like a quick vent and get on with my day. I've been here like once or twice, maybe 15 minutes long each time. Honestly, even me venting takes a lot of fucking energy out of me. It feels like I'm on a torture rack and I'm just straining and stretching my body, it's just aching now but I just feel silly about it since I do nothing and I tell myself how funny it is that I'm truly way too lazy to do anything.

My current therapist says that it's because of my depression but even my therapists before her agreed it was because of my laziness, not depression. It's true though, I work as hard as I can and I should at least give myself some credit but honestly with eveything disintegrating all around me, it doesn't even matter how much effort I put into eveything I do, I'll still end up in the same fate.

I'm even too lazy to continue to self harm. My body is finally giving out from all the shit I've given it. All I do now is smoke weed and hope that just one moment of my life can last longer than the rest.

Reactions: thecolourgold
thecolourgold

thecolourgold

night night coming soon. ❤️
Apr 22, 2023
I personally don't believe in laziness. Being lazy indicates there is a problem in your life. The problem for you being mental illness. Laziness isn't your problem. Depression leads to less energy, need for comfort (bed, tv, whatever), and more isolation.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I don't necessarily think that someone is lazy if they get tired very easily all through no fault of their own. Often insensitive people label suffering people as being lazy as they are completely ignorant and just cannot understand. But anyway it does sound really tiring what you have to go through, but I wish you the best.