• Hey Guest,

We will never comply with any of OFCOM's demands or any other nations censorious demands for that matter. We will only follow the laws of the land of which our server is located, which is the US.

Any demands for censorship or requests to comply with the law outside of the US will be promptly ignored.

No foreign laws or pressure will make us comply with anti-censorship laws and we will protect the speech of our members, regardless of where they might live in the world. If that means being blocked in the UK, so be it. We would advise that any UK member gets a VPN to browse the site, or use TOR.

However, today, we stand up these these governments that want to bully or censor this website.

Fuck OFCOM, and fuck any media organization or group that think it's cool or fun to stalk or bully people that suffering in this world.

Edit: We also wanted to address the veiled threats made against a staff member in the UK by the BBC in the news today. We are undeterred by any threats, intimination, by the BBC or by any other groups dedicated to doxxing and harassing our staff and members. Journalists from the BBC, CTV, Kansas Star, Daily Mail and many other outlets have continuiously ignored the fact that many of the people that they're interviewing (such as @leelfc84 on Twitter/X) and propping up are the same people posting addresses of staff members and our founders on social media. We show them proof of this and they ignore it and don't address it.They're all just as evil as each other, and should be treated accordingly. They do not care about the safety of our staff members, founders, or administrators, or even members, so why would they care about you?

Now that we have your attention, journalists, will you ever address this? You've given these evil people interviews, and free press.

B

Bapremp

Aug 21, 2024
So, i want a quick death and what i have been planning and prepared for is suspension hanging, but the fear of not losing my consciousness fast and hang there in extreme pain while suffocating to death scares the shit out of me, and where i live it's next to impossible to get a hold of a firearm or fentanyl, which are two ways i would've preferred, especially Fentanyl.

So i came to think about this, just laying on the train tracks drugged down with cns depressants with the neck at one of them, which should lead to an instant death/decapitation. But from what i've gathered there's alot of electricity running through these, but laying a rubber mat over them should fix this problem, no?

K

Kalista

Failed hard to pull the trigger - Now using SN
Feb 5, 2023
thick, non-wet rubber mat

know how much voltage it carries. high voltage beyond the rubber mat's insulating material threshold can break it down.

mlha

mlha

Ex falso quodlibet
Nov 7, 2021
But from what i've gathered there's alot of electricity running through these
Is there a overhead line? Then the voltage is between tracks and the overhead line, you don't need insulation on the tracks. Is it a system with a third rail then you have to avoid the third rail.

B

Bapremp

Aug 21, 2024
Yes, there's lines over it and only two rails. So there's no electricity in these two? Cause i don't want to get friedšŸ˜…

B

Bapremp

Aug 21, 2024
Had a look at the trains here, and they have like a "protection" at the front bottom, probably to prevent things from going under it, so sadly this isn't an alternative because i would probably be "pushed" for a distance untill i eventually got squeezed in between that narrow gap and end up under the train, so probably real painful for the short time it lasts.

God i wish i could get my hands on Fentanyl, but here in Scandinavia i haven't managed to find it at any dw site, in the US there's a shit ton of sellers though. We just don't have the same heroin/fent problem here in the EU as the US. Getting a hold of a firearm is also next to impossible unless you're living a criminal life with contacts or in a gang. So frustrating, because i can't come up with any other painless way to go out than those two that i feel comfortable with, sure, normal heroin in a high enough dose taken IV combined with a few other CNS depressants would probably do it, but i would nod off before being able to inject the full lethal dose since i have no tolerance to opioids. Any other suggestions?