• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

J

jonward55

£ Made Me Be Here.
Apr 12, 2023
I have seen this asked loads of times but myself and others seem to be a bit confused. Is it better to lay on your left or right hand side after taking SN or does it really not matter?

Any info would be great thanks.

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
People recommend laying on the right side so it can be absorbed into the system faster (its medically proven) but I think its best to lay down on your back. Not for speed but for maximum comfort and you may vomit while unconscious and choke on it.

As long as you're alone for a long time, it doesn't matter which side you use, in my opinion.

• Love
Reactions: Maeve
Jezzibell

Jezzibell

On my way out. Yayyyyy
Apr 21, 2023
To avoid it coming back up I would lie on my back with head raised. Like I do to prevent reflux on a nightly basis. You don't want it coming up and waking you by burning your esophagus or making you vomit.