puppy9

puppy9

au revoir
Jun 13, 2019
Hey guys thanks for being my friends, you guys are awesome and supportive. I'm happy that, I'll have a place that will remember me when I'm gone. You guys know that, at least I gave life another shot. I'm grateful that there are people who see that I fought till the last moment to stay alive.

Last week, I decided to give trade school a go, so I went there to inquire a course. I was positive that I am able to get out of this rut that I call life, because they'll provide study loan for those who are not fortunate enough to study (fees, on the job training, and a nice stipend). Ironically they rejected my eligibility to acquire the loan, because they need a guarantor for the loan and they said that my mom is too old to be my guarantor, and she's at risk of bankruptcy, because my dad took her car and sold it to someone without changing the ownership, and no payment was made and the loan compounded to a large amount. As you guys know that she's the only one that I have in my whole life. So I decided not to pursue the course. Why is the world is so unfair? Why I need to bear my parents mistakes? :'(

The world is harping about suicide prevention, but when someone who is suicidal wanna to give life a shot; the world kicked me to the curb and watch me die in agony. ;-;

English is not my first language, sorry if there's anything you guys could not comprehend.:nomouth:

Thanks

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, Mrs.O'Leary'sCow, OreoWellington and 11 others
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Considering English isn't your first language you're rather fluent with it. I think you should continue to pursue other potential avenues for getting into trade school. I'm sorry to hear that you're having family and loan drama but try not to let it hold you back.

I can understand your frustration with life kicking you while you're down. But persistence is very important in situations like these. You sound like you're on a good path to recovery, hang in there and good luck!

• Love
Reactions: Circles, Sensei, TheDevilsAngel and 3 others
C

Cevapcici

Student
Dec 30, 2018
I wouldn't have noticed English isn't your first language had you not told us. I'm very sorry you're in this situation. Just remember you are more than your social status, and your academic accomplishments do not reflect your capacity or your value . I live in a country where higher education is free ( and you can even get a good stipend for coming to classes ) , and I still managed to fail it , became de I'm an easy quitter. Just know that i'm very proud of you for trying your best, and so should you .

I once watched a Turkish movie for children about a little guy who befriends a dog - never expected to be so deep and actually impact me , the main characters loves football but is not particularly talented at it, there's a scene where the boy is disappointed after his team lost a football match to another due to his own incompetency, and all his teammates are angry at him, so wants to give up on his passion, but his dad tells him " you know, son, before completely giving up on something you have to try at least twice."

Well, I know it sounds cheesy but I'll advise you the same thing , do not give up your goals unless you've tried your best at least twice ...!

• Love
Reactions: Circles, Sensei, TheDevilsAngel and 2 others
M

mediocre

trapped here
Nov 9, 2019
I'm so sorry you're not able to go to the trade school. I am meant to go through a training programme in the new year to gain employment skills but I am so physically ill I won't be able to go. So I can somewhat relate just when you want to better yourself the universe kicks you in the face and reminds me of how shit my life really is.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Cevapcici, puppy9, Circles and 2 others