• Hey Guest,

We will never comply with any of OFCOM's demands or any other nations censorious demands for that matter. We will only follow the laws of the land of which our server is located, which is the US.

Any demands for censorship or requests to comply with the law outside of the US will be promptly ignored.

No foreign laws or pressure will make us comply with anti-censorship laws and we will protect the speech of our members, regardless of where they might live in the world. If that means being blocked in the UK, so be it. We would advise that any UK member gets a VPN to browse the site, or use TOR.

However, today, we stand up these these governments that want to bully or censor this website.

Fuck OFCOM, and fuck any media organization or group that think it's cool or fun to stalk or bully people that suffering in this world.

Edit: We also wanted to address the veiled threats made against a staff member in the UK by the BBC in the news today. We are undeterred by any threats, intimination, by the BBC or by any other groups dedicated to doxxing and harassing our staff and members. Journalists from the BBC, CTV, Kansas Star, Daily Mail and many other outlets have continuiously ignored the fact that many of the people that they're interviewing (such as @leelfc84 on Twitter/X) and propping up are the same people posting addresses of staff members and our founders on social media. We show them proof of this and they ignore it and don't address it.They're all just as evil as each other, and should be treated accordingly. They do not care about the safety of our staff members, founders, or administrators, or even members, so why would they care about you?

Now that we have your attention, journalists, will you ever address this? You've given these evil people interviews, and free press.

AmericanMary

AmericanMary

Mage
Apr 30, 2024
Time for the Zesty Salts.

Thank you all for the time that I have spent on SaSu. While this community has, at time, been so so so toxic and made me mental health a lot worse, it has also been a great way to help cope, meet people in similar mindsets, and a community for me since April.

not to be impulsive.

*think about how your actions will affect others- do not traumatize random bystandards.

*people suck, everywhere.

When I joined SaSu, my
Plan was to rent a hotel room that weekend. I checked into it. I was going to cycle through methods until I was gone. Partial and full suspensions, SWB, night night, and jumping with drunk af. Then I took a breath, and got into the community.

I then decided to take a breather. I spent a while learning everything I could about CO and SN. I spent about 3000$ on these methods. My plan was to do a 48 hour regiment, drink SN, and walk into a tent of at least 10kppm. I have done 2 successful trial runs of getting the tent ppm that high. The goal of this is to CTB via CO and the SN act more as a fail safe. I drove hours away one day, set everything up, did most of a 48 hour regiment, and packed everything up and went home before stepping into the tent.

However, I'm tired. CO takes so much time and work to set up.

So I decided just SN. I will go back to CO if my SN attempt fails for whatever reason.

I attempted a month ago. I got a room, set up a romantic bath and did everything but SN in my regiment. I couldn't stop thinking of my cat. I drove home benzod out, got pizza, and held her for 12 hours straight.

I have switched between wanting something peaceful& romantic and something revengeful. I thought for the most part, I would go with peace. Rose petals, a long beautiful dress, full hair and makeup, a beautiful flower crown. Then I decided on revenge. Airing out those who have hurt me with as much proof as possible. Airing out this horrible company.

But in the end, I am going neither route. I am too tired to care anymore. I am not even leaving letter beyond this post & care instructions for my cat.

48 hour regiment:
Day 1:
8hrs: 10mg meto
16hrs: 10mg meto
24hrs: 10mg meto & start fasting

Day 2:
8hrs: 10mg meto
16hrs: 10mg meto
23hrs: 1000mg paracetamol + 3mg of pyrazolam
23:15hrs: 30mg meto + 8mg zofran + 400mg propanol
23:30: 800mg Tagamet
24: cheers bitchhh. 35g of SN dissolved in water & 2mg of Flubrotizolam

2 glasses on standby of SN.
24 ish hour fast

untested SN from SD. The cheapest one.

-hitting my weed cart. I've heard controversy abt this.

-sipping on water and sugar free kool aid with regiment and thirst

I've talked about this several times on SaSu. Nobody in my life has a full picture. People know bits and details. Nobody knows it all.

My number is 6. From the age of 15-26, 6 men have raped me. Several with weapons. My life has been threatened several times just so a man can get off.

I am stronger. My brain is fully developed. I promise you, if a man ever holds a gun to my head again, telling me "you scream, I shoot," I will not be the one afraid. However, I'd rather leave before that can ever happen again.

When I was 15, a manager of a block buster we use to go to all of the time shoved his fingers inside of me with my mom a few isles over. He groomed me online for a year after.

When I was 18, I joined a sorority. Got drunk for the first time, or had my drink spiked, unsure. I was unconscious. I woke up covered in my own blood & my insides in so much pain. I was a lesbian. My girlfriend broke up with me for cheating on her & I was told it was better not to ruin the reputation of Greek life over a mistake someone made. I gave up ever trying again when I heard that.

The worst one was my friends dad. He picked me up one night from a sketchy event. He shoved me in his truck. He held a gun to my head repeating the phrase "you scream, I shoot," for what I watched pass on the clock to be three hours.

Once it was a cop. He was the worst. I can't even talk about that experience.

2 more times.

My appearance has decreased. I cut off all of my hair. I no longer dress up. I have purposefully gained 100lbs. All so a man would never hurt me again. However, successful.

I have worked with one company for a total of about 8.5 years. I quit after 7.5 years when my boss yelled at me for checking on someone in the hospital.

About a week later, I was hired at another store. I quit very soon after for sexual harassment. This man had been asking to sleep with me for years. Years. He was never my boss. I played into it for financial gain, but I have never touched him. I told him not to be weird as my boss, and he was. I stopped showing up.

This man has made every girl I have ever talked to that has worked for him uncomfortable. Multiple women have gone to HR. Many have quit. I personally know 5 woman who have quit due to sexual harassment from him. None of them work for the company. Guess who does? Him.

Fast forward abt 2 years and I come back. I start at a new store. I quit 3 months later because I have to tell my boss every day not to put his hands on me. Sexual or not, it made me uncomfortable. It shohld have stopped the first time I said don't touch me.

I've been at a new store for a month. My boss is 20. They're just children. I'm done.

Not to mention, one of my former bosses in this company knocked me up. He ghosted me when I told him, blocked me on everything. His baby mama helped me with that situation.

The first man who ever put his hands on me unconsensually in a violent way was also a manger for this company.

I hate it. Fuck em all.

Diagnosis:
BPD
ADD
OCD

anxiety, depression, psychosis

I LOVE YOU NSFW THANK YOU SO MUCH

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: iloveloving, Dignified Death, tenshi天神 and 44 others
J

Jessectb

Nothingness is blissful
Aug 10, 2024
Good luck, I hope you find peace.

Reactions: promapicide and Praestat_Mori
AmericanMary

AmericanMary

Mage
Apr 30, 2024
Also possible fault/ scale not working. Eyeballing SN.

• Love
Reactions: weepingfree, damienlerone03, Clive and 1 other person
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
I hope you find your peace.

Reactions: ropearoundatree and Praestat_Mori
Downdraft

Downdraft

Feb 6, 2024
While this community has, at time, been so so so toxic and made me mental health a lot worse
Please tell the mods all that. This shouldn't be a site to spread toxicity on, I'm sure if you report your problems they'll keep the place safe :(

Reactions: promapicide, Ashu, GuessWhosBack and 2 others
AmericanMary

AmericanMary

Mage
Apr 30, 2024
Please tell the mods all that. This shouldn't be a site to spread toxicity on, I'm sure if you report your problems they'll keep the place safe :(
I have. Mostly. I gave up.

The worst things someone has said to me on here:

"I'm not going to fight you. I'm going to **** you."

"Your p***y is so pretty. You shouldn't CTB, that would be a waste."

• Hmph!
  • Wow
  • Aww..
Reactions: ctemourge, Bear1234, weepingfree and 15 others
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I hope you find peace! Good luck!

Reactions: promapicide and ropearoundatree
AmericanMary

AmericanMary

Mage
Apr 30, 2024
SN in about 15 mins. All of the other regiment followed. Changed the benzo order and times a little bit. Probably no more updates.

I LOVE TOU NSFW!!!!!

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: QueerMelancholy, weepingfree, indefinitesleep and 15 others
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
Peace on your journey <3

Reactions: promapicide and GoatHerder
dreamcatcher90

dreamcatcher90

Aug 3, 2024
Please report your experience as much as you can. Safe journey to you. I've been fasting for three days now. Might take it tonight too.

Reactions: promapicide, GuessWhosBack and ropearoundatree
ForgottenAgain

ForgottenAgain

On the rollercoaster of sadness
Oct 17, 2023
That is a life full of horrible experiences. I can understand why you want to go. I hope your passing is peaceful and that you can finally rest.

I'm so sorry you went through that hell... 🫂

• Hugs
Reactions: tenshi天神, Freedomatlast24, Edistrying and 7 others
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I hope you find peace soon. This existence really is cruel sometimes :(

Reactions: weepingfree, damienlerone03, promapicide and 1 other person
DrearyAsh348

DrearyAsh348

May 8, 2023
Mary you didn't deserve any of what happened to you. I'm honestly so inspired by your amazing bravery even to the end, you were always so active on here and lifted us all up. God we're gonna miss u

• Love
Reactions: Beyond_Repair, lacrimosa, prana and 5 others
bookie

bookie

main character of sasu
Mar 31, 2024
I hope you find the peace you are looking for

Reactions: damienlerone03, promapicide and DrearyAsh348
fleetingnight

fleetingnight

incapable of shutting up
May 2, 2024
I'm sorry you didn't get to air things out publicly like you wanted to, but thank you for trusting us with the censored, anonymous versions here. I hope it helps to know that there's some people with a part of the missing pieces, I know that reassures me about my own secrets
Good luck with everything<3 🫂

• Aww..
Reactions: ctemourge, Whale_bones, GuessWhosBack and 1 other person
C

CatLvr

Experienced
Aug 1, 2024
If you have gone on before me, I hoped your journey has finally given you the peace you deserve.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Bear1234, weepingfree and landslide2
R

ropearoundatree

Experienced
Nov 9, 2023
I have. Mostly. I gave up.

The worst things someone has said to me on here:

"I'm not going to fight you. I'm going to **** you."

"Your p***y is so pretty. You shouldn't CTB, that would be a waste."
Good luck,
&...
This is really f--d! I'm so sorry you had to deal with this~
Take care, even if you don't get this.
Sheesh??? I don't even know what else to say->

Reactions: Imcantbreathe, promapicide, GuessWhosBack and 1 other person
kinderbueno

kinderbueno

Waiting at the bus stop
Jun 22, 2024
I'm sorry you had to go through all this :( Good luck, you'll be missed

• Hugs
Reactions: damienlerone03
VeryShy

VeryShy

Seriously disabled due to autism and schizophrenia
Jun 21, 2024
I'm very sorry about what happened to you. I'm a believer so I'll say: absolute peace to you and I hope someday we'll meet in Heaven.

Reactions: damienlerone03, GuessWhosBack and divinemistress36
dianxia

dianxia

Aug 2, 2021
Goodbye sister, i hope you find peace and may all the men that hurt you suffer the most terrible death

Reactions: Nothing87, landslide2 and GuessWhosBack
astr4

astr4

memento mori
Mar 27, 2019
i'm so sorry that life has led you here. i hope you are resting peacefully now.

ItsyBitsyWeetard

ItsyBitsyWeetard

Jun 1, 2024
i hope u find peace im sorry life has been this unfair and cruel to you

GuessWhosBack

GuessWhosBack

If you have doubts, reach out. Here to listen.
Jul 15, 2024
Rest in peace.
I hope you name dropped the motherfuckers that did that shit to you.

mistymoo

mistymoo

Im going to be apart of the 27 club
May 30, 2024
You're one of the few people on here I constantly keep an eye out for. I'll miss seeing your name pop up.
I hope you're resting and find the peace you so desperately deserve 🧡

L

lucifer_yoo

Apr 19, 2024
Anyone heard anything from her or loved ones? Thanks for helping me out:) Godspeed Rip

Reactions: weepingfree and promapicide