• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

VeryShy

VeryShy

Disabled due to autism and schizophrenia
Jun 21, 2024
What reason(s) do you think would justify a person to CTB?

R

rottedfukkup

May 30, 2024
i personally dont think any justification is needed, death will happen to everyone its a natural process and suicide shouldn't have to have a reason

Reactions: katyusha_kat, charcoalcat, toms_space_station and 3 others
Upvote 2
waterworks

waterworks

in the luminous darkness
Jan 31, 2024
Each person has their own answer to that.

Reactions: Why did they do it
Upvote 0
Oyasumidanny

Oyasumidanny

living corpse
Jun 25, 2024
Every person carries within them their own unique answer to that question, shaped by their personal experiences and perspectives of life

Upvote 0
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
It's upto the person.

To me, once all options of recovery have been exhausted, it's justified.

Reactions: VeryShy and Why did they do it
Upvote 0
C

charcoalcat

Apr 17, 2018
i personally dont think any justification is needed, death will happen to everyone its a natural process and suicide shouldn't have to have a reason
Death don't own us. We own death.

Reactions: Forever Sleep
Upvote 0
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Life forms usually don't intend to die - that's against nature and how it is designed. SI is protecting us.

When someone contemplates suicide then there must have happened many terrible things in their lives with the result that there is no other way to find relief but to die by their own hands if it doesn't happen naturally.

That's the "justification" if you wanna say it this way.

In any case, when someone wants to leave they should be allowed to do that peacefully. But I also believe that nobody whose lives r halfway "good" (this is subjective) would ever consider suicide.

Reactions: SoulCage, VeryShy, Why did they do it and 1 other person
Upvote 0
VeryShy

VeryShy

Disabled due to autism and schizophrenia
Jun 21, 2024
I'm anti-suicide in about 99% of cases, but I feel that I belong in that 1% due to my lifetime of suffering from severe metal illness that just got worse over the course of my life.

On euthanasia:

"I would consider assisted suicide only if I were in great pain or felt I had nothing more to contribute but was just a burden to those around me." - Stephen Hawking

Upvote 0