Lifeless mindset

Lifeless mindset

See you on the other side
Oct 20, 2020
Note: sorry for any grammar mistakes

I grew up loving this world, but throughout these years, I've came to the realization that something is wrong, people can't live with each other and be happy. The only reason why we're here is to suffer and whether or not you think you're living a happy life is on you. If you "find your purpose" and do a couple good things for others and have a couple good experiences and you think that that's what makes life good, thats on you, but the reality of it is that there's no perfect way to live life. A lot of people think that the only good way to live life is by living life to the best of your ability (which is understandable)but when life throws bullshit at you, ON TOP OF ALL THE BULLSHIT THAT HUMANS ALREADY PUT YOU THROUGH, people just expected you to deal with it and still walk away with a smile on your face. I swear, either this world was created by accident or someone really wants to see us suffer. We constantly distract ourselves with things like work, religion, money, and all the other things that our government ironically finds essential. We do this so that we don't get bored and start asking questions that drive us crazy. We try to make this world work but it will never work, all we can do is just distract ourselves until our time has ended. If you made it to the end, thank you :)

• Hugs
Reactions: FuneralCry, punisheralbum and motel rooms
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand what you mean. For the most part life is just suffering. There is no limit as to how bad life can get. For many people life is just a constant struggle. It is all pointless really, all our suffering is just for the sake of it. All we are doing is passing time waiting for death. There is so much wrong with this world and I cannot wait to be free from it.

Lifeless mindset

Lifeless mindset

See you on the other side
Oct 20, 2020
I understand what you mean. For the most part life is just suffering. There is no limit as to how bad life can get. For many people life is just a constant struggle. It is all pointless really, all our suffering is just for the sake of it. All we are doing is passing time waiting for death. There is so much wrong with this world and I cannot wait to be free from it.
Its sad how most people can't see that.

Reactions: FuneralCry
meetapple

meetapple

Mage
Jun 3, 2021
If people were happy and content than there would be no overeating or alcohol or drug abuse. If people were happy why would they need to go out after work on Friday and alter their brain chemistry with alcohol. Why should life be such a struggle to conform? If life was worth living why would so many people hate each other? We are split into so many factions because of our discontent with what everyone else. If we were happy we wouldn't be concerned about what others doing.

• Love
Reactions: Lifeless mindset